LDR Enddate!

Vinyl

SO and I finally set an enddate! :grin: I'm happy but I'm also nervous. I picked a city that was mutually beneficial for both of us (close to him but also someplace I'd like to live) but I'm worried that SO and I won't work out and I'll hate the city.

Ah well... now it's time to do the actual planning! I'm so excited/happy/nervous!

Congratulations, I know all about the LDR "enddate". Ours was last December and it's never been better :grin:. I wish you guys nothing but the best! :)

I think it is a mature thing to do, just make sure he isn't the only reason you are going there. If he is, don't move until you are married.

SO and I finally set an enddate! :grin: I'm happy but I'm also nervous. I picked a city that was mutually beneficial for both of us (close to him but also someplace I'd like to live) but I'm worried that SO and I won't work out and I'll hate the city.

Ah well... now it's time to do the actual planning! I'm so excited/happy/nervous!

But what happens if you two don't work out? I've never heard of this and am just curious.

If we don't work out I'd just continue going to college there and move after college. Same for him. It's not my first choice in city, but I don't mind it too much. The city I've chosen has opportunities for me regardless of whether or not he's in my life.

Last edited:
If we don't work out I'd just continue going to college there and move after college. Same for him. It's not my first choice in city, but I don't mind it too much. The city I've chosen has opportunities for me regardless of whether or not he's in my life.

I have been in a few LDR's and all ended because of us living so far from each other. I am soo happy for you that you two have found where you can be together at last.. The city that I am now moving to also will be beneficial for me whether or not we work out.

Back