Lauren450 Cut...

Oh Lauren450, your hair looks so pretty. I''ve been going back and forth with this bob thing for a while. I had one before where my hair was just at my collar bone. I loved it and am thinking about doing it again.

....(sigh)! I'm so torn...

I'm gonna have to be a hypocrite here and tell you no!:lachen:

Where did you learn to cut like this????? I mean honestly to cut your own hair in layers like this is a talent. Some beauticians can't cut this well:nono:. Your hair looks great! The thickness of your hair long or short just overwhelms me. OT...I love that family pic:yep:.

Aww, thanks! I learned it from watching my old stylist. I watched her real good in the mirror and remembered. I did an ok job...some parts of my hair look choppy, but when it's curled, you can't really tell.

:nono: OH NO!!! was what I thought when I read the title........
But guess what? I absolutely love it!! (booking an appointment to come and let you cut some REAL layers in my hair!!!)
Your hair is so beautiful and thick that it doesn't matter at what length, it would still look great!

I'm 9 months into my transition and I would LOVE to have the courage to cut this stuff! Can you send me some? (courage:grin:)

Good luck as you continue to transition!

BB

Thank you! I would love to send you courage, but I don't think I have any left.:lachen:It helps looking at pictures of Rhianna and other bobbed ladies. Honestly, my hair is so much easier now. The nape is all natural, and the rest is texlaxed/natural. All of my bone straight hair is gone. I can wash it all at once now...I can do wash and go's (well, I haven't tried it yet. I'm scared:sad:). My hair lays better, it swings more when it's straight. The only con is that I can't pull it back anymore, but that will change as it gets longer.

OK. I couldn't click into this link fast enough. :yep:And then I couldn't click into your album fast enough.:drunk:

I realized when I got into Lauren's guest book that I stalk her album so much. I think I'll just declare myself the president of Lauren's fan club. It's all love.

Looking at Lauren's hair helps me stay on track with my transition.

I love the cut. :grin:

I LOVE your hair!!!! You are my hair idol, just gorgeous thickness and beautiful length!!!

Oh wow, what an inspiration....your hair is still sooooo beautiful! I'm really looking forward to your layers tutorial....I would love to do long layers when I reach my goal. :yep:

Back