Last night I DC with aphogee two min Keratin and olive oil!

Teja

Let me just say the results are really amazing!!!!!
All I did was take a little plastic bowl and mix the aphogee with pure olive oil, I then took a applicator brush and distributed the mixture evenly throughout my hair, then I put on a shower cap and tied my hair with a silk scarf.
This morning when I rinsed out my hair it never felt so moisturized and smooth I will definitley do this again in the the future!

Let me just say the results are really amazing!!!!!
All I did was take a little plastic bowl and mix the aphogee with pure olive oil, I then took a applicator brush and distributed the mixture evenly throughout my hair, then I put on a shower cap and tied my hair with a silk scarf.
This morning when I rinsed out my hair it never felt so moisturized and smooth I will definitley do this again in the the future!

Thanks for sharing this!
Where did you get the idea from? Are you relaxed or natural?

Thanks for sharing this!
Where did you get the idea from? Are you relaxed or natural?

The idea just came to me after doing alot of research on the forum I thought these 2 might make a good combo and they did!
I recently texlaxed so my hair needs alot of extra attention now that I am no longer natural!

Oooh that sounds really good. I love the Aphogee 2 min reconstructor and I love olive oil too! I used to mix olive oil with everything when I first joined lhcf, I need to start that up again.

I can only imagine how your hair feels. This mix sounds awesome. Folks that don't mix olive oil in their conditioners don't know what they are missing!

I mix olive oil in my ORS Mayo before washing each week and apply the same way, but I only leave it on for 2 hrs. I've wanted to do this with ApHogee, but since it only says 5min. max, I was scared.

How much did you use? and were you not afraid to leave it on overnight??

I mix olive oil in my ORS Mayo before washing each week and apply the same way, but I only leave it on for 2 hrs. I've wanted to do this with ApHogee, but since it only says 5min. max, I was scared.

How much did you use? and were you not afraid to leave it on overnight??

I did not use alot of the aphogee most of it was olive oil did I mention that it applied on dry hair!
Nah I was not really scared most of the moisturerizers that I have say leave in for 3-5 min and then rinse so I guess you should be fine, just make sure you use alot of olive oil!

Back