large sized hair products

Inches411

hey wat are some good hair products( poos. conditioner.. etc) that come in really large sizes.... im tired of buying these small bottles... must have detangling properties.. TIA

Keracare, Dominican products and other professional products come in salon sizes. You can find large size professional products(rusk, Tigi, Abba, etc.) at Marshalls and TJ Maxx also.

Mizani Moisturfuse
Mizani Botanyfying poo

Design Essentials Moisture Retention poo

Hi there,

How are these? I went to Ulta yesterday in the hopes of getting Redken but the SA stated that these were great products for AA hair. Could you give me you opinion of the two that you posted about. I purchased MOP mixed greens shampoo and conditioner due to not remembering any raves on the Mizani products. I am going back to exchange the MOP products though.

Hi there,

How are these? I went to Ulta yesterday in the hopes of getting Redken but the SA stated that these were great products for AA hair. Could you give me you opinion of the two that you posted about. I purchased MOP mixed greens shampoo and conditioner due to not remembering any raves on the Mizani products. I am going back to exchange the MOP products though.

Hey Tishee,

Mizani Moisturfuse is my staple conditioner! There are alot of great reviews about it on the board, I suggest you do a search (if it works for you), if you get a chance. That's why I bought the conditioner in the first place. Anyhoo, I use this conditioner for 20-30min w/heat and it makes my hair soft and strong. It softens my new growth beautifully and makes it very easy to comb. On that note, it also helps w/detangling.

The botanyfying poo is also very moisturizing and a great shampoo. I always used this paired with the Moisturfuse and had great results. After my hair was done and styled, my hair was soft, silky and bouncy. I no longer this poo and that's only because I love Design Essentials Moisture Retention poo more. I still get great results (soft, silky hair with tons of body) when I pair the DE poo with the Moisturfuse.

Verifen Complex products (larger bottles and tub) saves money on shipping :dance7:
Infusium 23 (larger bottles)
Motions Moisture Plus conditioner (tub)
Cream of Nature shampoos (larger bottles). Sally's is probably the last place to find them.

Last edited:
Verifen Complex products (larger bottles and tub) saves money on shipping :dance7:
Infusium 23 (larger bottles)
Motions Moisture Plus conditioner (tub)
Cream of Nature shampoos (larger bottles). Sally's is probably the last place to find them.

thanks keep it coming... please

Hey Tishee,

Mizani Moisturfuse is my staple conditioner! There are alot of great reviews about it on the board, I suggest you do a search (if it works for you), if you get a chance. That's why I bought the conditioner in the first place. Anyhoo, I use this conditioner for 20-30min w/heat and it makes my hair soft and strong. It softens my new growth beautifully and makes it very easy to comb. On that note, it also helps w/detangling.

The botanyfying poo is also very moisturizing and a great shampoo. I always used this paired with the Moisturfuse and had great results. After my hair was done and styled, my hair was soft, silky and bouncy. I no longer this poo and that's only because I love Design Essentials Moisture Retention poo more. I still get great results (soft, silky hair with tons of body) when I pair the DE poo with the Moisturfuse.

thanks sweetie! I am going to exchange the MOP for the Mizani this Wednesday.

Nexxus humetress and poo can be found in huge bottles (i think i paid around $15 for a 44 oz bottle of humetress) at sam's!

Back