Lanza protecShine

• Thread starter Thread starter legs71
  • Start date Start date
L

legs71

I finally decided to get some Lanza samples since everyone raves at how great their products are. First off, I sent my email one week and received 10 samples of different products from their lines less than a week later. I took out a section of my braids to test a couple of products. I do this so that when I finally take out my braids for good I will already be aware of what products work for me. Well, I washed the section with Nexxus Therrape moisturizing shampoo, applied the Nexxus Keraphix and washed out, then the Nexxus Humectress (got these in a 3-pack at Trade Secret for $13/5 fl oz each). Now for the "mane" event: While the section was still wet I applied Lanza protecShine. I let that set until my hair was dry and flat ironed the section of hair. Oh my goodness, this stuff was fabulous. It worked wonders on my natural hair to the point it felt and looked like relaxed hair and had this magnificent shine. This stuff definitely gets a /images/graemlins/up.gif. Since it worked wonders on my hair I won't be spending any $ on any straightening balms. Thank goodness they sent me 3 packs of this stuff and I emailed a request for more samples, but with my boyfriend's name and address, how shady!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good for you Legs!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now go ahead and cough up the e-mail address for the free samples!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif (ya know I'm a PJ) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Legs!!

I'm so glad to hear you liked this because I bought a bottle of it (reduced in price at my local beauty supplies from approx $12 to approx $3!!) and haven't tried it yet. Its the serum correct?

If it works as well for me then I'm going back to the store to get more before they're all gone at that price.

Back