L'anza products?

• Thread starter Thread starter honey_jammz82
  • Start date Start date
H

honey_jammz82

L\'anza products?

Which L'anza products do you ladies use? I really wanted to try them, and yesterday a new beauty store opened by my house and they carry the WHOLE line! I did not know where to begin. I am hoping to find a really good conditioner, and input or suggestions are appreciated!

Re: L\'anza products?

I would suggest requesting samples first.
smile.gif
They usually arrive very quickly. Their website is lanza.com

I really like the protein plus shampoo by L'anza (old formula). A lot of members here like it.

I highly endorse the L'Anza Strait Line for when you want to straighten your new growth. I got liter bottles of each on sale at Trade Secret.

I use the shampoo once a week, and it cleans without stripping. Kinda like Keracare hydrating shampoo, but it straightens the new growth too.

I deep condition weekly with the L'Anza Strait Line conditioner. It's white and thick and dries sticky if I don't rinse it out. (Sometimes I leave it all in for a week.)

The L'Anza Strait Line straightens my hair so much that I can NOT wash and condition with it and then wear the ringlets down style. The ringlets are too straight!

i love the lanza strait line. it is great for newgrowth. the reconstructor and dry hair line is also very good. i plan to try the be long line next.

I use the Lanza Hair Repair line it is great.
I use the old formula of the Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo.
The Lanza Leave-in Protector and Reconstructor.
I cant say enough about the Lanza Deep Cleansing shampoo from the Urban Element Line its the best clarifying shampoo I have ever used.
I think I will try the Straight Line next.

OK, ladies, thanks for all the info. I saw all the different products and I had no idea where to begin..now I have a much better idea!

Yes, they have such a great selection that it's hard to choose. I guess it would depend on what your most crucial hair needs are right now. The dry hair line is good. I alsolike the hair repair leave-in and old formula of protein plus shampoo.

Back