Lanza/Kenra Products

BrownBetty

Hello,

I have a question. I am going to buy the Kenra's Mositure Conditioner, is there anything else you all reccommed from the Lanza or Kenra line? My hair is very dry. I am a relaxed 4a/b. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks
smile.gif

So far I've used the shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. They are excellent if you're looking for moisture. It seems that everything else (products) is working great on my hair after using this stuff. I usually condition rinse my hair every 2-3 days to keep it moisturized, but with Kenra I don't even wanna wash it so soon yet. My hair is great!! This is a new found love and staple. Kenra has beat out all my other conditioners so far.

As for L'anza, I really like their protein plus shampoo. It is also one of my staples. I don't use it all the time, but I rotate it ocassionally to keep my hair strong!

Please post reviews when you try your new stuff!!
smile.gif

i haven't used kenra but i really like lanza products. i use the protien plus shampo and it is great. i use the strait line when i have lots of newgrowth. lanza is a great line. i am thinking of trying the be long line.

The old Lanza Protein Plus shampoo is great.
up.gif
It cleans w/o stripping. The old formula doesn't have sles in it--the new one does. There are still a few bottles of the old floating around.
smile.gif

The new one might be good, but I haven't tried it.

I agree with everyone else on Lanza's old formula PP shampoo with no sls in it. Its great and I've used it for years now.

I also like the straight line conditioner for regrowth days.

From Kenra I love their moisuturizing conditioner. Good stuff.

I got mine from a white beauty salon. Check Lanza.com for an authorized dealer. E-mail customer service and ask for a sample.
smile.gif
I got my liter sized bottles from metrobeauty.com.

[ QUOTE ]
ricamorena03 said:
Where does everyone buy their Lanza and Kenra products from?

[/ QUOTE ]
Either ulta or trade secret

How do you get them to send the old formula of Lanza plus?
What are you guys going to do when they run out of the old formula? I can't find it anywhere anymore.

I have not tried the Kendra Products yet on my list though.
I love the Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo old formula and the
Lanza Leave-in Proctector.
I have the Lanza Reconstructor but have not tried it yet.
I got my Lanza Products from a white beauty salon and Rickey's in NYC.
I am stocking up when I find a bottle anywhere.

[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
How do you get them to send the old formula of Lanza plus?
What are you guys going to do when they run out of the old formula? I can't find it anywhere anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered two liter sized bottles online when I heard the formula had changed. I e-mailed metrobeauty cust. serv., told them I only wanted the old formula and asked them to tell me the ingredients. They didn't even know the formula had changed. They had both formulas in stock at the time. When I run out of what I have I won't repurchase. I'll admit the Lanza is unique, but I have other decent shampoos.
smile.gif

Being a PJ comes in handy when a favorite product changes or disappears.
grin.gif

i notice everyone is saying the new lanza protien plus shampoo has sls. it actually doesn't. that was one of the reasons i bought it. it comes in a blue bottle if we are talking about the same one.

I don't know if all Trade Secret stores everywhere run specials simultaneously, but I saw liter bottles of Lanza Strait Line shampoo and conditioner (new formula) sold together for $22 at Trade Secret today.

Back