?? L'anza hair repair formula users

tiahes

?? L\'anza hair repair formula users

Hello I'm fairly new to the forum and I bought the L'anza hair repair line. ?, does anyone use a moisturizing conditioner after the reconstructor? Will it be ok for me, I have 4a type hair? I don't know if the line will provide enough moisture to my hair, especially in this cold weather. I'll appreciate any suggestions! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: ?? L\'anza hair repair formula users

I use the reconstructor in the Howse conditioner recipe which is posted on the 'recipe' board. After I let the reconstructor sit on my hair for about 20 minutes, I rinse it out and use a regular moisturizing conditioner.

Tiahes,

I just used the lanza reconstructor last night. Afterwards I followed with a moisturizing conditioner.

I usually use a moisturizing conditioner after using any reconstructor brand as to me its like using a protein.

So far, I've used the reconstructor once. I did not use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards because my hair was nice and soft afterwards. I did use the leave-in (sample pack) afterwards.

Thanks ladies for the suggestions! I plan on washing my hair tomorrow, I still haven't decided whether or not I am going to use a moisturizing conditioner or not... although it wouldn't hurt not to........hmmmmm /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back