Lanza and Salerm users

I cannot rave enough about L'anza Protein Plus shampoo.

I got started on it via a hairdresser rec ages ago. She raved about their other products from the 'Hair Repair' line but at the time I could only afford one thing. So she said in that case take the poo. It always sells out.

Its fantastic. Its like a conditioning shampoo. It has the best listing of ingredients I've seen too, including biotin. I love it. Leaves hair very clean but not dried out and its ph balanced. Love love love it. I've tried others but always return to it.

Just got Tracy started on it too and she loves it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My holy grail shampoo hands down. Expensive (around $9) but worth it.

BRH,
I visited the L'anza site and I am very interested! It sounds great. The shampoo has many of the same ingredients as the Salerm that I use, but it has "100% Active Jojoba and Biotin...to help restore the acid mantle of the scalp..." sounds good. The product descriptions for the Repair Line describe how the prouducts help the hair as well as the scalp; scalp care is just as important as haircare but many products don't seem to focus on it. The Salerm site doesn't have detailed product info so I couldn't compare products the way I wanted to, but I am definately going to give L'anza a try. --Sunshine

Oh, to answer your question Dionne, I love Salerm Protein Shampoo /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Do let me know what you think if you do end up purchasing the shampoo. I tried the Botanoil Nexxus shampoo for a while but ended up switching back to my trusted Protein Plus poo. It just 'feels' good in the hair and after too.

What's the name of the Salerm shampoo you use? I'll write it down and remember to read the ingredients the next time I'm at a beauty supplies.

The shampoo is called Champu con proteinas. The web site doesn't go into detail about the benefits of the ingredients like L'anza does. Here are the Salerm shampoo ingredients...

water,sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, fragrance, hydrolyzed keratin, polyquaternium-22, styrene/PVP copolymer, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben,butylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium chloride, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #5.

whew!

Back