lady velvet.. i NEED options

BeautifulNameX

vitale just aint workin fa me man i tried. i thinking about switching to lady velvet. after a couple set of micro twists. i need to know your expirences with this relaxer how was it?

DTWgrl said:
vitale just aint workin fa me man i tried. i thinking about switching to lady velvet. after a couple set of micro twists. i need to know your expirences with this relaxer how was it?

What didn't work for you with the Vitale? I have used Lady Velvet before and all I remember is that it really got my hair bone straight. I don't think it is really that gentle on the hair though, it seems kind of strong. However, my sister uses it ever 4 weeks and she has the most beautiful head of hair I have ever seen in my life, its full of body and is incredibly healthy. She cuts it every 4 weeks to right below SL.

I use to go to a lady long time ago that used Lady Velvet and it was one of my favorite relaxers. I don't know if it's the same.

DTWgrl said:
and i'll try one more time. i on't think ima use ladyvelvet its strong u say

It is strong but I have never seen it overprocess my hair or my sisters or even my mother's who has soft very fine 2b/c hair. It doesn't burn either.

I used to use lady velvet a longggggggggggggg time ago. I really loved it! I used it for years and years and only did a change because I think my hair finally got tired of it after so long....or maybe I just wanted a change.

My hair is fine/medium 4a.

Has anyone tried their conditioners? If so, what were your results? I've never seen this brand name in the beauty supply stores, so where can it be bought?

I like their conditioning shampoo. I did end up trying the relaxer a ant like it. The regular was very mild. but i did like the conditioning shampoo. i didnt like the mink stuff either

Back