Ladies, Wwyd? Ear Hustling Edition

Do I know who left the note?

Cuz if so I'd start with a politely patronizing etiquette lesson on minding your business and lowering your self worth to chase someone else's man...and then I would go savage!

My dissertation would be along the lines of..."How much one's P**** must SUCK if they exhibit this level of extreme thirst but STILL can't find a man willing to take up permanent residence in it."

Laugh and keep it moving.

400ec9e8c5fffb4cea1cf65a31c53b93.jpg

This actually speaks to a point that I made in another post earlier this week that got misunderstood.

The point was the reaction you have to situations that your man is involved in should have impact.

You see my husband can tell a shift in my mood when no one else can and his priority is "fixing it" whenever something goes wrong. I don't have to act a fool to get my point across. If I have a tacit response to a situation that he knows I have a strong opinion on, my point was received. If I give him a blunt direct answer and not a gracious nice one my point is received. If I actually cuss(not cuss hm out, I don't do that, but just use a cuss word in my answer), then he knows "she doesn't cuss like that its smoke in the city what did I do?" So a woman perceiving an argument if I am talking to my husband is unlikely even if we are having a disagreement. Thats the first thing.

The second new point is how played the writer of the note is. You see sometimes a woman disillusions herself to believe that the way your man treats you is the way he would treat her if she was your mans woman. Or that it mirrors the way he treated exes outside of you. NEGATIVE when that was any man I dated. You see unlike the norm I have never had causal sex. I have never had a emotional or sexual connection with a man that was not indisputably mine. So when a woman sees or hears how my husband dotes on me it is not because that is how he sees women in general, it is not because that how he treated any ex he ever had. It is because what I mean to him changed his view and raised his game on how to treats the best thing that ever happened to him. It's because by the time my husband dated me he wanted me two years but didn't think he could actually get me. So when the opportunity opened up he has this "Finally, I can't mess this up mentality". That's not a mentality a man is going to have for a woman who gives up her vagina as freely as candy on Halloween night casually.

One final example: I did have a woman try my husband. One day I was off from work(my husband and I work together) and he took a seat alone to read during a break. So she jumped in his face to have a seat with him like he knew her or they were together to spark up conversation. As soon as she started yapping away he coldly and audibly for those around to him hear said "What you in my face for?" then walked off before she could answer. The women on the job started rolling laughing an texting me what happened. Then shortly after my husband called me and told me what happened so there couldn't be any confusion. That's the thing, my husband is nice to me, he is warm to me, he is a gentleman to ME. His natural demeanor and personality is very cold, unreachable and mysterious to most people. It's baffling how he treats me compared to how serious he comes across to a lot of people. He shows common courtesy to everyone but is rarely described as friendly and a woman who believes otherwise based on seeing any interaction he and I have will only play herself.

Last edited:
Meh. Sounds like she is keeping it real and trying to help her out. The way she worded it is crass, but the fact that she came to the woman and not man makes me think her intention is to help, imo.

If I was arguing over something petty I would check myself. If the arguing is valid then I'd ignore the advice.

Meh. Sounds like she is keeping it real and trying to help her out. The way she worded it is crass, but the fact that she came to the woman and not man makes me think her intention is to help, imo.

If I was arguing over something petty I would check myself. If the arguing is valid then I'd ignore the advice.

Nah, this wasn't helpful.

If I heard my neighbor arguing with her man in a way that I thought was wrong, I'd 1) mind my business, but 2) if I had to say something, I'd approach her like 'I'm so sorry, and I didn't wan to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help hearing your conversation. I just wanted to let you know b/c you probably don't want the whole neighborhood in your business.'

That's it.

How is someone leaving a note on your car about letting your man "live in their pu--y" ever helpful?

We DO NOT know whether or not this writer left a note on his car so..... Also, I wonder what type of neighborhood this sh!tiation took place in, because my neighbors wouldn't feel the need to use such crass language.
**** (notice I'm not suggesting they wouldn't "creep", I'm merely speaking about the language that was used; most folks I know would have only used that statement if they were quoting what was said)

Um no, she's being a little fake, creepy, sheisty, too scared to tell me to my face, coward arse itchb. She should mind her own business for she gets effed up. Don't start no ish, won't be no ish. I'd put a dash cam on my car and a little note in the windshield for her reading pleasure letting her know she is being watched and that she should keep the cess pool between her legs closed to married men. :yep:

Back