Ladies with human hair extensions...

tastesosweet

...what do you do to clean your scalp? I've been told to use Sea Breeze when necessary but before I go with that method, I'm curious to know what other options are out there. The type of human hair I'm using has a zig-zag curl pattern so the crown and glory method of washing is out of the question--this hair would mat like crazy. I've also tried Herbal Cleanse before but wasn't that impressed. Any suggestions ladies?

tastesosweet said:
...what do you do to clean your scalp? I've been told to use Sea Breeze when necessary but before I go with that method, I'm curious to know what other options are out there. The type of human hair I'm using has a zig-zag curl pattern so the crown and glory method of washing is out of the question--this hair would mat like crazy. I've also tried Herbal Cleanse before but wasn't that impressed. Any suggestions ladies?

Tastesosweet,
I pre-condition using conditioner and oils and leave on my scalp for a few hours. I then shampoo my scalp and rinse. Each day I mist my head with distilled water and avoid wetting the extensions as much as possible.

MeechUK

Back