LADIES WITH EXTENSIONS (BRAIDS OR TWISTS)

tastesosweet

What method(s) do you use to keep your hair and scalp clean? I've always used Herbal Cleanse, but have often found it to not have the longest lasting effect. I've heard of Dry Clean Only by Sebastian, and I'm anxious to try it. Has anyone used this product? What products do you use while keeping your hair up in these styles?

http://public.fotki.com/tastesosweet/

I use Cream of Nature Shampoo diluted in a water bottle to clean my hair, then I spray in Infusium 23 as my conditioner. I follow the Crown and Glory method minus the Braid Spray because I hate that stuff.

KiSseS03 said:
I use Cream of Nature Shampoo diluted in a water bottle to clean my hair, then I spray in Infusium 23 as my conditioner. I follow the Crown and Glory method minus the Braid Spray because I hate that stuff.

What is the Crown and Glory method?

KiSseS03 said:
Hey! It's basically a regimen to grow out black hair using braids. Here's the website: www.growafrohairlong.com HTH!

Thanks for the link Kisses! I'm just concerned I won't be able to try this method with the hairstyle I'm getting. I'll be using human hair, not synthetic for my twists. I might have to try an alternative version of this method since it seems to really work! Thanks again!

Back