Ladies with BANGS - You lovem or hatem?

vaqtea

Im thinking about getting some BANGs cut this weekend

but Im not quite sure about them .......

So ladies with bangs do you lovem or hatem?

Any Pro's or Con's?

I ADORE my bangs. But I think part of the reason why I love them so much is because they are really quite long an therefore can be pinned back or do something else with. I have long side swept bangs and the shortest peice reaches the tip of my nose. I really really like 'em :) and I think they are quite flattering and dress up my whole look since the rest of my hair is almost always up as I try and make it past shoulder length. The only con is that I often take breaks from wearing them out everyday because I don't like having to comb them all the time, but like I said they are long enough to blend with the rest of my hair. Also having my Caruso's means that I don't have to use a curling/flat iron on them. If it wasn't for my Caruso's I might not like 'em so much!!:lol:

I'm torn.....sometimes I want bangs and sometimes I don't. I have some long bangs that reach my jaw. That's probably not even considered bangs anymore, lol. I think I'm gonna grow them all the way out. I'd love to have bangs but not all the time and plus the grow out phase is pure murder so I guess I'll leave it alone. If anything I'll get those fake bangs I posted about awhile back, lol.

I love bangs because I have a 5 head. They are cute to me long not short. I like the sweep to the side look

Yes, Pokahontas I remember you posting about those clip on's please dont

forget to give us that update Once you try them :)

Nappyme said:
I love bangs because I have a 5 head. They are cute to me long not short. I like the sweep to the side look

You and me both! Bangs are great for covering it up.:lol:

I'm sick of all of my layers in general, though, so I'm going to let mine grow out.

I love my bangz there are no pros and cons about it...IMO...If you don't want to rock your bangz on a particular day you can smooth them to the side and blend them in with the rest of your hair...I didn't cut much just a little in the front so I can hide them if I want but overall..I LOVE my bangz..I gotta big 4head...so I betta luv my bangz:)

vaqtea said:
Yes, Pokahontas I remember you posting about those clip on's please dont

forget to give us that update Once you try them :)
I'm in the process of trying to get some more info on those. I might just end up making my own clip in bangs and see how that works out. If I do I will be sure to take pics and keep posted. I really love LaToya Luckett's bangs!

I have a big forehead, so theoretically, I should love bangs. But I don't. I hate how long it takes to grow them out and just for that I tell myself I'll never cut bangs again. Long bangs are cool, though...like at chin length or below. But are those bangs anymore? :confused: Anyway, my used-to-be bangs are now almost collarbone length. FINALLY. For me, bangs have to be long enough that I can sweep them behind my ears.

Last edited:
I also have long bangs and I love them, particularly when I wear an updo. I initially had them cut short and I soon got bored of them. However it only took a couple of months to grow them to about nose/ear length, which I now wear them

Tyra Banks is ma gurl so don`t ya`ll get me wrong..but that chile would look a whole lot betta wif sum bangs on that HUGE fo head:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I LUV YA TYRA!!

Last edited:
Back