Ladies who wear their hair out and/or wraps

Aquafina

occasionally, how do u moisturize ur hair while maintaining that fresh flat iron look? Is it possible? What products are u using?
TIA:)

Aquafina said:
occasionally, how do u moisturize ur hair while maintaining that fresh flat iron look? Is it possible? What products are u using?

I wear my hair out everyday. I have got to moisturize everyday as well. I usually use a liquid leave in, coat the ends with a light oil and roll on magnetic rollers overnight. In the morning, I'll unroll and wrap for at least an hour. Once done, I have a nice wrap with body. This is the can share another technique they use.

Aquafina said:

I moisturize every other day to avoid so much build up. I wrap my hair every night with 1 satin scarf then i put a satin cap over the satin scarf

I use motions products for my wraps

this is my favorite
MAH_foamwraplotion.jpg

:sekret: I'm supposed to be on my bun/braidout challenge but I got a touch up last Saturday and I have been wearing my hair out everyday since.

I've moisturized twice daily since I have been wearing it out. I make 3 sections and apply a dime sized amount of ORS Oilve Oil lotion and a tiny bit of jojoba to my hair focusing on the ends.

Instead of wrapping it I make a mohawk set at night with 3 jumbo rollers. When I get up in the morning my hair is shiny and moisturized without being flat.

I spray oil sheen everyother night. I wrap nightly...in the morning I unwrap and go.
My hair stays moisturize..I really don't need to apply to many products, that leaves my hair with too much build up.

I would usually use a dime size amount of wave nouveau moisturizing lotion or NTM silk touch leave-in on my ends and entire hair shaft...and a little bit of evoo or jojoba oil to keep my hair from drying out...this works well 4 me when i'm wearing my hair out...I do this twice daily...then at nights I'd wrap my hair up in a satin scarf.

Back