Ladies who use vitale/vitale pro

I see that you live in Memphis. Go to C&P BSS on Lamar Ave. There are 2 locations . I never go to the old one. Go to the new on one at the corner of Lamar and Pendelton. At the intersection you will see a KCF and TacoBell and A Tops Bar-B-Que. Address is 2754 Lamar. They have the whole line.

krissyprissy said:
I see that you live in Memphis. Go to C&P BSS on Lamar Ave. There are 2 locations . I never go to the old one. Go to the new on one at the corner of Lamar and Pendelton. At the intersection you will see a KCF and TacoBell and A Tops Bar-B-Que. Address is 2754 Lamar. They have the whole line.

Hi,

thanks krissyprissy! Do you mind me asking what salon you go to? You hair looks great! Also,what is the best BSS in Memphis IYH? tia

Has anyone been able to get the Vitale Pro from a regular beauty supply store? I wen to my dominican salon and they did it and I fell in love. I haven't seen it in the stores though. I would be willing to order it.

I've never seen the Vitale pro in stores. I'm not as in awe of the of the regular line but the pro line is great.

I have been trying to find the Pro line also. My stylist uses some of the products and they are great!

I don't see the Pro line at Sheldeez... Someone please point me in the right direction.I've been wanting to try this relaxer forever.

tishee said:
Hi,

thanks krissyprissy! Do you mind me asking what salon you go to? You hair looks great! Also,what is the best BSS in Memphis IYH? tia

I just moved to Kentucky about 3 weeks ago. My mother owns a salon in Memphis. Her name is Margaret at Innovations in Hair at Norris and Elvis Presley Blvd. (901) 942-5811

She uses Affirm products.

WHEN I FINISH MY APRIL FOOLS CHALLENGE IM GONNA TRY THE VITALE/WITH OLIVE OIL I THINK THATS NEW IM VERY EXCITED MY HAIR IS SO NAPPY 3 WEEKS.:grin:

krissyprissy said:
I just moved to Kentucky about 3 weeks ago. My mother owns a salon in Memphis. Her name is Margaret at Innovations in Hair at Norris and Elvis Presley Blvd. (901) 942-5811

She uses Affirm products.

thanks krissyprissy!

Back