• Monistat 7

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Neosporin AF

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Family Dollar Brand

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters

Songbirdb

Which is Better: Monistat 3, Monistat 7, Neosporin AF, or The Family Dollar brand? Or at least which brand, seems to be getting the most growth. I keep reading from different post about women using one of the four so now I'm confused on what to try. Which one has the least chance of side effects as well?

I voted Family Dollar cause its cheap at 5.19 a tube. Everything else is too dang gone expensive for an experiment.

My opinion: I don't think it matters as long as the main ingredient is MN. Just buy the inexpensive one. I've used Monistat 7 and the Target version. Cali doesn't have Family Dollar's:nono: I also baught MN on Amazon. That wasn't the coochie cream. Sorry if it went a little off topic.

Family dollar brand. I dont know what could be the difference, but when I used the walmart generic brand, I didnt get any growth :nono: like I did with the FD brand.

I voted for the Family Dollar brand, too; the first one I tried, which was MN from www.AmericaRx.com, didn't show any results. Now that I have the FD brand, I am seeing more ng.

Miconazole 7 is the Family Dollar brand, unless there's another one that I don't know about.

I use Family Dollar's MN 7. Love it. Gives great results. I tried other versions of MN, without much success.

Last edited:
I decided to experiment with this last month, been using it off and on a few days a week since. (2-3 depending if I remember lol). I'm using the Rite Aid Brand - a mix of their 3 day treatment and the 7 day treatment. There is no Family Dollar in NY. It works wonders because I swear I have about an inch or so of growth --- there's a lot of NG up there, and I have 5 more weeks to stretch :nono::look:! I may have to reduce my usage because of the challenges I'm in and trying not to use direct heat! lol

Last edited:
I decided to experiment with this last month, been using it off and on a few days a week since. (2-3 depending if I remember lol). I'm using the Rite Aid Brand - a mix of their 3 day treatment and the 7 day treatment. There is no Family Dollar in NY. It works wonders because I swear I have about an inch or so of growth --- there's a lot of NG up there, and I have 5 more weeks to stretch :nono::look:! I may have to reduce my usage because of the challenges I'm in and trying not to use direct heat! lol

Where in NY do you live? Because Family Dollars are like on every corner now. At least in Brooklyn and Queens.

Ladies in the Decatur/Atlanta area, Family Dollar stores are EVERYWHERE, seemingly on every block! When I went home for Christmas, I was tempted to stock up from each one, but I didn't. I now regret it because MD/DC ladies got FDMN brand on lock down in this area.

Family Dollar is all over NY. In Brooklyn, Queens and I've even been to one in Westchester County.

That's cool to know, there arent any very close to my area of Brooklyn - Park Slope and if I've gotta take a bus or train to get there, not worth it. I'll just hop down to Rite-Aid which is down the block :yep:. I hardly spend time in Brooklyn outside of my area, so it's inconvenient, hopefully they open one in Manhattan, at least that's easy to get to.

anyone else??? I might put this on my mother's kitchen, humm, will ihave to put this in an empty jar for her to try this? lol lol. dont want her to know its coochie cream

Back