Ladies who are Bra-strap/below bra-strap who rollerset...

Zahrah

How do you manage to rollerset the nap . I am having difficulty reaching the ends in order to roll and pin:confused: TIA

It is EXTREMELY difficult. I somehow manage to do it by flipping the ends of the hair onto the roller, then extending the length, tightening and rolling. Hope that makes sense.

It is EXTREMELY difficult. I somehow manage to do it by flipping the ends of the hair onto the roller, then extending the length, tightening and rolling. Hope that makes sense.

That's exactly what i've been doing...pulling it to the side and then it ends up being a little looser on one side. then I either give it a little press or put some oil on it cuz it can get pretty tangled back there. Thank you.

Sweetalmondeyes said:
That's exactly what i've been doing...pulling it to the side and then it ends up being a little looser on one side. then I either give it a little press or put some oil on it cuz it can get pretty tangled back there. Thank you.

This is what I'm contemplating. I think I am going to air dry once a week in a rollerset and then flat iron the roots.

Back