Ladies where do you buy your phony ponies from?

aquarian1252004

Ladies who wear pony tail extensions where do you purchase yours from? I'd prefer curlier styles. I would really love to find a nice sized cute curly afro puff. Where can I purchase?

Usually at my local BSS, but I just ordered a human hair afro puff one from phonyponies.com, in Afro Jherri curl texture hair.

Thanks for your quick responses ladies. I just visited phonyponies.com and I am truly loving that big curly afro pony. However, I need to "save up" (broke student) and I just ordered the Elucence 'poo/cond combo so that is my bi-weekly big financial splurge. It is almost as expensive as a full sized wig, but it is fierce!

carameldiva said:
www.phonyponies.com has nice human hair ones and you can pick from a variety of colors and styles. that's where i ordered mine from.
I ordered one from there...a little expensive but its nice...

i also just use wefted hair and pin it around my pony tail or bun....and I also get some from one of my 50 local beauty supply stores!!!

BLESSED1 said:
Usually at my local BSS, but I just ordered a human hair afro puff one from phonyponies.com, in Afro Jherri curl texture hair.

can you post pictures when you get it i was going to get an afro ponytail but the pictures didnt really show them that well...

DangerouslyShy said:
can you post pictures when you get it i was going to get an afro ponytail but the pictures didnt really show them that well...

I'll try hon, I don't have a digital camera but I've been bugging my auntie to let me use hers, yet I may be going to the mall tonite and I just might finally pick one up especially since I'm itching to create a hair album ;)

I get mine at Beauty Supply stores (including Sally) and Walmart. I've nevered ordered online, but I've seen some cute ones.

I've also seen nice ones in wig stores, but they always seem to be so much more expensive.

Back