Ladies where can I purchase rosemary tea online at a great price? tia

morehairplease

I am having a trouble finding a place that sells rosemary tea in my area and would rather purchase online than wasting gas 'looking' at places(& leaving emptied handed).

tia ladies

Hey Tishee, Try Wild Oats on poplar. They have it and I also saw Horsetail tea and they have sage in container that you can scoop into bag (pay for the amount you scoop) also they will order any product but you'll have to pay for it when ordering or @ least 1/2. Or better yet call 'em to make sure they have it in the store that day. But I do know for a fact I saw it there, cause I was looking for Sage tea.

Last edited:
Taya said:
Hey Tishee, Try Wild Oats on poplar. They have it and I also saw Horsetail tea and they have sage in container that you can scoop into bag (pay for the amount you scoop) also they will order any product but you'll have to pay for it when ordering or @ least 1/2. Or better yet call 'em to make sure they have it in the store that day. But I do know for a fact I saw it there, cause I was looking for Sage tea.

hi sweetie,

Thanks SO SO much for your post! I will try there again this weekend. I asked the lady in H&B and she was no help at all. Hopefully, this weekend I won't have to ask her for help. I saw the loose tea leaves there when I went but don't know how to make tea out of them(if this makes any sense). How do I make tea w/loose tea leaves I am so use to tea bags.

thanks in advance

tishee said:
hi sweetie,

Thanks SO SO much for your post! I will try there again this weekend. I asked the lady in H&B and she was no help at all. Hopefully, this weekend I won't have to ask her for help. I saw the loose tea leaves there when I went but don't know how to make tea out of them(if this makes any sense). How do I make tea w/loose tea leaves I am so use to tea bags.

thanks in advance
You need a tea infuser for loose tea leaves. It takes the place of a bag - just put the loose leaves in the infuser, close it up and place the infuser in your cup. Pour boiling water over it as you would a teabag.

250px-Tea_ball.jpg

tishee said:
hi sweetie,

thanks in advance

Hey, Tishee!:wave::wave::wave:

I don't think you want to talk to the person in H & B. I haven't been there in a minute but, if that person can't help you or seems clueless, ask them (nicely, of course) if there is someone there that can help you....but calling ahead is a great idea, too.

Isis said:
You need a tea infuser for loose tea leaves. It takes the place of a bag - just put the loose leaves in the infuser, close it up and place the infuser in your cup. Pour boiling water over it as you would a teabag.

250px-Tea_ball.jpg

thanks Isis! I will look for one of those at target. Hopefully, they will have one. Thanks again

Kimberly said:
Hey, Tishee!:wave::wave::wave:

I don't think you want to talk to the person in H & B. I haven't been there in a minute but, if that person can't help you or seems clueless, ask them (nicely, of course) if there is someone there that can help you....but calling ahead is a great idea, too.

Hi sweetie!

:) I will def. call ahead(have it on the to do list).....TN misses you!;)

Back