Ladies, True Love is Real.

so cute... i like what danny said about "being married is like having a color television set... you never wanna go back to black and white." thanks for sharing!

This is a beautiful love story. It kind reminds me of "The Notebook".

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Very inspiring. Folks need to hear more positive encouraging stories like this. We get enough tragedy and loss, it's wonderful to hear uplifting stories of true love.

Honestly, wouldn't this make a great base for a movie? I can see it now.

Oh man i'm balling. The "she lights up my room when..." Parts really got me. I pray one day to have a relationship and love like this. <3

That put every romance film I have seen to complete and utter shame. How many people in the world find love like this and it is beautiful.

That was very sweet. You can tell they were truly in love. :love2:

I wish we were able to see them. I wanted to see them together.

This is just wow he as funny esp the part of calling her the day after he asked her to marry him and that he did it every yr...this made me tear up..I wonder can most experience a love like that..a love that you lean on in hard times..

Thank you OP, I tried to put an armor over my heart before watching and after reading that everyone cried. The armor was useless -the tears were flowing.

It's amazing how the day Danny passed, and his daily letters stopped, she received enough letters to sustain her daily for probably the rest of her life. Life is amazing, God is amazing - this was truly a union made in the skies.

Trying to stop crying. That did in 6 minutes what The Notebook took 2 hours to do - and it was real.

God I pray for a love like this.

Sent from my iPhone.

That was very sweet. You can tell they were truly in love. :love2:

I wish we were able to see them. I wanted to see them together.

Here's an actual pic of them:
perasa150_medium.jpg

I saw this a year ago and broke down crying at my desk at work. Such a beautiful story and I can only pray that God blesses me with a man that adores me like that but of course, in his own way.

This made me cry.... They look so cute together! They should have included that or any pic at the end of the video.

Back