Ladies that use aphogee

Tara G.

hey ladies..ive been reading around and you talk about a certain protein product that aphogee makes.I just wanted to know what the exact name of product was,as I already have the aphogee keratin reconstructor-(wanted to know if they were the same).I know keratin is a protein.

Thanks.

Tara G. said:
hey ladies..ive been reading around and you talk about a certain protein product that aphogee makes.I just wanted to know what the exact name of product was,as I already have the aphogee keratin reconstructor-(wanted to know if they were the same).I know keratin is a protein.

Thanks.

I use Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. Its a really heavy protein treatment so I usually only use it like once every 6-8 weeks. It's the one that you have to let sit an harden on your head. However I do like to add it to a my conditioner thus diluting it making it a light protein treatment that I can use biweekly.

It is called Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. It comes in a white square bottle. You shampoo then rinse. Apply the treatment generously, sit under dryer, let it dry hard. It stinks and it is a sticky and messy process, so have towels ready. Do not comb or run your fingers thru it once it is hard, just rinse it out. You can only use this intense protein treatment every 6 weeks.

I always do this one week after my relaxer, and then mid-way thru my relaxer stretching (week 7 or so).

BioGeekChic said:
I use Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair. Its a really heavy protein treatment so I usually only use it like once every 6-8 weeks. It's the one that you have to let sit an harden on your head. However I do like to add it to a my conditioner thus diluting it making it a light protein treatment that I can use biweekly.

That's the one i use too. :)

it's always good to do some serious conditioning after you do the aphoghee treatment to get your hair back soft. but it's a great product. the first time i used it, when i combed my hair, i couldn't believe how much hair wasn't coming out! It instantly stopped my excess breakage, and when i don't use it for a while I have more breakage. An incredible product!

Back