Ladies of LHCF I THANK YOU

KEIONI'S MOM

I just joined your forum today and I am so happy :grin: . I have been browsing this site for quite sometime and you women have really helped me to understand the way hair should be taken care of. I have become a product junkie and have established a no heat regimen all because of you. I am now 11 weeks post relaxer (the longest that I have ever been without a relaxer I might add) and have been Surging for the past 6 weeks. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know that I appreciate all the help you have given even if you didn't know I was here. :)

KEIONI'S MOM said:
I just joined your forum today and I am so happy :grin: . I have been browsing this site for quite sometime and you women have really helped me to understand the way hair should be taken care of. I have become a product junkie and have established a no heat regimen all because of you. I am now 11 weeks post relaxer (the longest that I have ever been without a relaxer I might add) and have been Surging for the past 6 weeks. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know that I appreciate all the help you have given even if you didn't know I was here. :)

Welcome and Congrats on your success!:D

Welcome :newbie: !! Sounds like you're well on your way already! Happy Hair Growing!!

I thank you ladies for your encouragement I will need it as I continue on my hair journey. :)

Melodee I have been in your photo album on plenty of occassions and you are one of my hair inspirations. :)

Last edited:
Welcome :wave: and keep up the good work, Keioni's mom.

KEIONI'S MOM said:

Yes!! Another lurker has come into the liiiighhht.. :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

...Now the rest of unz come out of hiding as well...we're waitingggggg

Back