Ladies of LHCF, I just wanna say thanks....

RockCreak

And a special thanks to Trinity1 for referring me to this site.

I have only been a member here for a short while but I must say that I have learned a whoooooooooolllllllllllllllllle lot.

I am a licensed stylist and have been for over 12years but I haven't been practicing my craft. Mainly due to my son having an asthma and for some strange reason or another the products kept triggering it. Anyhoo.....I was kinda discouraged from pursuing my dream of owning my own salon because there was no way that I could be part of it.

Being here has taught me sooooooooo much more than what I've learned in those 1500 hours it took me to get my license. I'm usually online almost all day...just reading and making memos and trying out new techniques. I applaud those wanting to take pride in hair care...I luv to hear peoples experiences, trials and errors, suggestions and opinions.....I always have an open ear......

Thanks ladies for encouraging me again and letting me know that the dream may just be around the corner.......09' is mine and I plan on reaching that goal of opening up that salon....Ummm let me specify...HairCare salon.....one that uses alot of the techniques that we do here..........

Again ladies....Thanks.....Thanks Alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:grouphug3::grouphug3:

Back