Ladies Is This A Real Settlement Against Tresemme Natural's Hair Line?

So, is it not all natural ingredients???...i still have 4 unopened bottles of the discontinued conditioner, say it isn't so!

So, is it not all natural ingredients???...i still have 4 unopened bottles of the discontinued conditioner, say it isn't so!
"If approved, this TRESemmé class action settlement will resolve allegations Unilever falsely labeled some of its hair care products “TRESemmé Naturals” even though they contain synthetic ingredients.

Unilever denies the allegations but has agreed to to settle the TRESemmé Naturals class action settlement and avoid burdensome and costly litigation."

"Damn!" is right. I know I've purchased more than 10 during my product junky days, but I don't have receipts. The only receipt I have is for the last 10 I bought from Jet.com when they were discontinued.

Purchases

Please state how many bottles of each of the six Eligible Products below you purchased. If you claim more than ten (10) Eligible Products purchased, please provide proof of purchase such as a receipt or store loyalty statement for the total number of purchases you claim. You may claim up to ten purchases without providing proof of a purchase, so long as you complete, and submit the Claim Form in accordance with these instructions.

So what is the suit about? That's it's not all natural? I never thought it was a natural product just that it didn't have cones in it. I knew it couldn't be natural with all the slip I get from it. I stopped using it because I like Aussie Moist better.

That was the best co wash for my hair. Now I have to find another one that works just as good and inexpensive

That was the best co wash for my hair. Now I have to find another one that works just as good and inexpensive
Some people like the new Tresemme Botanique line. I've seen people rave about the conditioner saying it's better than the Natural line. I've used the hydration mask and added vegetable glycerin. It's pretty good.

Some people like the new Tresemme Botanique line. I've seen people rave about the conditioner saying it's better than the Natural line. I've used the hydration mask and added vegetable glycerin. It's pretty good.

I like the new Botanique line, I use the coconut based conditioner.

Back