Ladies in Switzerland!!!! [urgent]

straightlovely

Hi all!!!

I am currently in Switzerland playing pro vball and I desperately need to get my hands on some relaxer!! I left in such a hurry that I didn't have time to get some in the states before I left. The town I'm in is small and there are no black people really. I will be in Zurich on Monday and I'm also near Bern so it wouldn't be hard to go there either. Does anyone know where I can get some?! I am desperate lol My hair is a hot disaster!

Or if anyone knows of places to get my hair braided (micros) in Bern that would be awesome too! Thanks sooo much! :drunk:

You are better off ordering online. My mom's friend lives in Sion she just stocks visits the US. She gets the big old Salon container. I'm sorry. She said its difficult to find there.

ughhhh really? Oh no! I'll only be here until the end of March so I only need the one little container. I looked online to order but the places I found seemed way to expensive for just one box of relaxer. I would buy a big one but I can't take a huge container back w/ me unfortunately. hmmmm that's why I was thinking micros might be a better solution!!

Thanks for your answer! :)

I too second the online suggestion... I am natural, but I live in Austria and I do not think that anyone does perms. I am the only non-White person in my town as well XD

Back