Ladies I need your Help

Foxycus02

Ok, Ive been doing conditioner washes and trying to airdry. But though relax my hair still maintains beautiful curls with a bit of scrunching and styling products (lolol). Anyway in order to avoid walking around looking like a female Shabba (lol) sometimes I use the blowdryer to speed up the drying process, I dont apply heat directly, but in a medium setting I just let the air circulate around keeping it far from my hair, but the stream of heat still dryes it anyway. Ive been looking for alternatives, a wet and go, but cannot calm down the frizz. I used carefreecurl gold activator and spray, and I either used too little bcuz my hair frizzed up and then I guess I used too much bcuz my hair was very curly n smooth but so limp (I HATE limp hair). Anyway, Ive found a product which I love "Aura's humectant pomade" but wont work if I put on soaking wet hair so I have to use the dryer and I dont know if this method is damaging. By the way this pomade is GGGGRRREEAATT! its a moisturizer, non greasy nor sticky, and leaves me with beautiful bouncy curls. Next I ran into this spraygel "loreal vive hydraprotein curl shaping spray gel" its alright, no frizzies could just put it on towel dried hair, but it kinda kills my volume and makes it somewhat rough: these are the ingredients : water, PVP, glycerin, polyacrylate 3,PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil,sodium methylparaben, amino methyl propanol, disodium edta, hydroxypropyltrimonium, hydrolized wheat protein : are these any products harmful?

PS- after every wash I add, giovannis direct leave in w/ aloe, creme of nature remoisturizing leave in, jojoba oil
and of course my Aura humectant
king.gif

Do you guys have any insights, comments, etcc...

Hi Foxycus02...Welcome to LHCF!
wave.gif

I haven't yet experimented with scrunching styles as of yet but I have seen pictures of the styles you describe. Here is a link to a member's picture that tells how she achieve the style and the products she used. I HTH (hope that helps).

Back