Ladies, I need some feedback on something new

Lucia

I remember that there was a post on s-curl and moisterizing and that water is the best (condition rinses, etc). So I made a concoction of bottled water, aloe vera gel, and infusium 23 liquid, and shook it up in a spay bottle. I've been dong this every day in the morning to moisterize my braids with a little bit I don't soak my hairand it dries in 10-15 minutes. Then at night I lightly oil or haircreme.
1 plus is that it makes the smell of Wild Growth disapear totally.
Any suggestions, If this can rot my hair please let me know.
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

I dont think you have anything to worry about. especially if it dries in minutes. I think even hours is ok, cause a lot of people wash and airdry daily and have no problems. jerri curls were wet 24/7 and no ones hair rotted from that (not straight water though) I think soaking wet (as in pure water)for weeks is another story..that would cause the hair shaft to swell and eventually break down and off (don't mean to be gross but it why bodies in water loose the hair).I too have been using a water mix and s-curl nightly and spraying until just damp. it dries within minutes and I really like it.

Last summer I mixed glycerine, water, and African Royal Daily Doctor in a spray bottle and used it to wet my hair in the morning. I let it airdry. It worked well and I had no problems.

Back