Ladies, I need help.........Quick!

Hair2Dye4

I got up this morning washed and blowdried my 15 week post hair and I'll be damned if my flat iron ain't go dead!:wallbash: It's the bootleg CHI from Sally's. I've had it about a year or so, but for $65 it still should of had a longer life.

Anyway, I have an interview @ 2pm and I don't know what to do with this rats nest hair.

Suggestions please!!!

TIA

You either have to get to Sally's or even WalMart and get a cheap new one QUICK, or maybe you can use a curling iron as a flat iron. Do you have Caruso's? Maybe do a dry set on rollers?

You either have to get to Sally's or even WalMart and get a cheap new one QUICK, or maybe you can use a curling iron as a flat iron. Do you have Caruso's? Maybe do a dry set on rollers?

I went under the sink and dug out an old curling iron. I haven't used one of these in years. It's cheap (Vidal Sasson), so I'm not sure how well it will work but anything is better than the way it currently looks. I wish I had Caruso's.

Thanks

Pony or bun it up - no time for dilly dallying- apply some light gel and brush into a smart pony or bun

Spray bottle w/ water in it, a brush, some gel, and a ponytail holder- put it in a low bun. Tie it down so it will be smooth. Buns are always classy and a very professional style for an interview. HTH

Spray bottle w/ water in it, a brush, some gel, and a ponytail holder- put it in a low bun. Buns are always classy and a very professional style for an interview. HTH

I second that one!! then you can get a new flat iron and start again tomorrow, but just get through the interview today, and let us know how it turns out! :)

Welp, You're Screwed.​
Bun it, Quickweave it/ Wig it.
Spray bottle w/ water in it, a brush, some gel, and a ponytail holder- put it in a low bun. Tie it down so it will be smooth. Buns are always classy and a very professional style for an interview. HTH
I think this is your best choice. Tie it down tight for at least 45 min so its slick. I have a natural and do this.

Back