ladies I need help plz

Princess2010

What is a good conditioner for color treated hair to do cowashes with? I have natural hair but today i decided that i wanted to used permanent haircolor. I want to perserve my haircolor but im afaird if i do cowashes it will fade faster, any advice would be helpful:yep:

I know nothing about colored hair but a quick Internet search revealed the following:

Best (Pricey) Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair: Kerastase Reflection
kerastasereflection.JPG
A favorite conditioner for color-treated hair, this creamy product helps maintain color, it doesn't strip like other cheaper conditioners on the market. It also has 'light-reflecting' qualities specially formulated for color-treated hair.

A great cheaper conditioner: Dove Moisture Rich Color Conditioner, which you can purchase at any drugstore.

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
200.JPG

Celebrate your non-stop vibrancy!
Get dazzling, vibrant color and keep it fresh with 6 weekly treatments of our Color-Amplifying Conditioner.
First, the ColorFused Gel saturates each strand with vibrant color, making your hair come to life in any light. You'll love the depth and shine!
Then, in just 2 minutes, our unique Color-Amplifying Conditioner helps lock in your color's vibrancy and boosts its shine each time you use it! There's enough for 6 treatments.
Use the shade guide (on the box) to find the shade for you.
For best results, stick within 1 to 2 shades of your current color.

Vive Pro Color Vive
Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair That's Regular

HCa2_2_large.jpg

Transform Dull Color to Vibrant Shine
Color Vive Conditioner For Color-Treated Hair That’s Regular gently conditions your hair without stripping, fading, or dulling color. Every strand is moisturized and infused with intense shine.

I feel like frequent washing will dull your color, no matter what conditioner you use. Just my opinion, hopefully someone with color will run in here and prove me wrong.

Back