LADIES I HAVE ACHIEVED SOFTNESS

hotshot

on my 4ab natural hair. and i mean prolonged softness. not the kind that disappears after the dove is rinsed out. not a sticky, potentially gunky softness. i mean the softness you can't stop touching.
i use one of these sprays:
stay-so-fro
or
aussie hair insurance- the bomb.

in combination with one of these hair dressings:
ORS carrot oil
or
Kemi Shea Butter Pomade- my heart is melting.

WHOO HOO. i usually gauge on a day to day basis what i need. i don't use the sprays together, but sometimes i may put kemi pomade on my ends on carrot oil days.

although i also do ACV rinses, which i swear by, and once a week pre-poo treatments (honey, aloe, black castor, coconut oil) i have had trouble maintaining that just-after-washing softness until i tried this combinations of products. my hair is usually coarse and strong. now its soft, moist and strong! thank you ladies for all your recommendations that have led me to this fabulously lush feeling conclusion.
cool.gif

I'm 4b myself & have been continuously searching for something to soften my hair...It's great you have found something!

sounds great... makes me wanna try the ORS carrot oil. i haven't tried honey and oil conditioner for awhile. i think i'll be doing that next wash.

Back