Ladies, have you ever lost your...

Oh no, did this happen to you? If so, I'm so sorry! (((HUGS)))

I've never been married or engaged, so it hasn't happened to me, but my stepmom's diamond came out while she was cleaning the oven and luckily she found it. If you have lost yours, just be calm, say a prayer, retrace your steps...you will find it.

Fh did once...he lost my ring, but he found it. Just remain calm and look for it. Is it insured?

I thought I lost my engagement ring once (was engaged to a different guy). I thought I lost it at work and I was going crazy. Come to find out it was at home.

This time around, I never take it off unless Im going to clean it and then I put it right back on.

I think I have lost my wedding band...

I took it off last night to relax my hair and for the life of me I cannot find it... thing is, I also vacuumed today.

DH says not to worry, we will replace it :(

I think I have lost my wedding band...

I took it off last night to relax my hair and for the life of me I cannot find it... thing is, I also vacuumed today.

DH says not to worry, we will replace it :(
If need be, check the vacuum bag. I'm sure it's there somewhere. You will find it. Give it a little time before going out and purchasing another unless of course you want a new one.

That's great that DH was so understanding. :yep:

Back