Ladies!!! give me a name of a good "pomade"

Nanyanika

Ladies!!! give me a name of a good \"pomade\"

One that gives, soft hold for frizz, offers lots of shine without the greasy feel and build-up problems.I plan to use it to define my curls and waves, after airdrying. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Ladies!!! give me a name of a good \"pomade\"

I like Kizzy by Carol's Daughter. /images/graemlins/up.gif It gives major shine...keeps ends moisturized...and you only need a dab of it to get good results. It smells good too (like peaches).Ingredients: castor oil, corn oil, olive oil, beeswax, shea butter, toasted palm kern oil, fragrences of apple, pear and peach.

I'm about to try Asha's Naturals Sun Kissed as an alternative because both the shipping...and price is cheaper...so stay tuned... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. I just bought this yesterday from ebay. Irresistible highly recommends this so I bought it. I can't wait to try it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You can also try Aura Humectant Pomade which is the generic Aveda. Available at Sally's for $5.99.

Kemi-Oyl Shea Butter Pomade. Not greasy once it melts in the hair. I love this stuff.

I really like Carol's Daughter's Healthy hair butter for wash and goes and Asha's Sun Kissed Pomade for twists and twist-outs. The Sun Kissed keeps my hair shiny with less frizz.

Back