Ladies, can you pray for my eyes?

melodee

I have been suffering with problems with my eyes for years. poor vision, a botched vision correction surgery, dry eyes, and now watering eyes.

I have had a weaping eye for about two years straight. It is extremely annoying, uncomfortable and troublesome for me. A doctor said that my tear duct is plugged and wanted to do a surgery, but after the last one I'm through with letting them touch my eyes. I think that it is also hormonal, but this can't be proven.

Please pray for the health of my eyes, ladies. I thank you in advance.:grin:

The BIBLE says that where two or more are gathered in his name HE is in their midst also. Isn't that awesome that at a click of the mouse you can bring christians together to pray for each other. :grin:

I will send a prayer up for you.

Here are some scripture references for you. I always remind (as if he needs reminding) God what he said...:grin: cause he said his WORD does not return to him void. :yep:

Isaiah 55:11
1 Peter 2:24
Matthew 8:17
Galations 3:13
James 4:7
Ephesians 6:12
2 Corinthians 10:4
Psalm 91:1
Pslam 91:10
Psalm 34:7
2 Timothy 1:7
Hebrews 4:12, 14
Proverbs 4:22
Romans 8:2
Ephesians 6:11, 16
Psalm 112:7

Praying for even now in Jesus name that God will anoint your eyes and strengthen them for a full recover in Jesus Name.

Take some blessed oil and anoint your eyes everyday in Jesus name. Just a little oil is needed and make sure you say "In Jesus Name" out loud as you make the sign of the cross on your eyes. I would anoint other areas your body as well in Jesus name. Also, I gave someone at my church a product that had Lutien in it for his eyes and he said he could see much better. Here is product I sent him. This was an older man who said he watch too much TV and his eyes were always weak and blury but this product helped.

http://health-fitness.hsn.com/andrew-lessman-new-ultimate-eye-support_m-10002676_xp.aspx?web_id=2334980&sf=hf&dept=hf0035&cat=hf0091&ocm=hf|hf0035|hf0091&prev=hp!sf!dept!cat

I have prayed for you. My sister was having trouble with her vision a few years back. The docs still dont know what was/is wrong but she has gotten alot better. Prayer is powerful, just keep your faith in GOD.

I have been suffering with problems with my eyes for years. poor vision, a botched vision correction surgery, dry eyes, and now watering eyes.

I have had a weaping eye for about two years straight. It is extremely annoying, uncomfortable and troublesome for me. A doctor said that my tear duct is plugged and wanted to do a surgery, but after the last one I'm through with letting them touch my eyes. I think that it is also hormonal, but this can't be proven.

Please pray for the health of my eyes, ladies. I thank you in advance.:grin:

My 9 year old son has this problem as well. His tear duct never formed completely. His left eye would water and tear constantly. :nono: He just recently had his 3rd eye surgery this past June. A tube was placed in his tear duct to allow the tears to drain properly. This last surgery was successful! Praise God!

I'm praying for you sweetie!

:hiya: Hi Melodee, to everyone's prayers and love, I'll add this:

"When Moses was 120 years, his eyes were not dim; neither was his strength abated."

Precious Mel, in Jesus's name, so shall your eyes be healthy and healed and so shall your strength and life, not be abated.

Afterall, you have 99 years before you turn 120. :yep:

God bless you, precious sister. I'm praying all of God's best for you...indeed. :love2:

Back