ladies can I get your opinion please??

L.Brown1114

I want extensions (kurl klips-i got thick hair i only need one pack not two. idk who she think she hustlin :ohwell:)

anywho I either want all red hair or purple bangs with jet black hair. My problem is i think purple bangs looks better with straight hair and all red hair looks better with curly hair. IDK which one i should get

on one hand i know ill get tired of straightening my hair all the time and on the other hand i dont think purple bangs will look good with curly hair. also i feel red natural hair is done WAYYYYY too much. *whispers* along with ombre and 30 inch indian/malaysian/brazilian hair :look:

Should I just get the clip ins and dye my whole head burgundy to compromise? lol

I've seen purple/violet on curly hair with black and it rocks! I don't think you'll have to straighten it. IA that the red has become pretty common. I don't really play around with color but since it isn't your hair anyway, why not install one and then the other?

I had both burgandy and a deep purple natural hair. Because my hair naturally is a light 2 (in color), I'm able to get pretty good color payoff with Manic Panic. So if you want to dye your hair burgandy, and your natural hair color is lighter than 1b, then Manic Panic Vampire Red shoukd do the trick.

Back