LACIO Ladies!!!! This stuff is the shhhhhh....

ccd

SHHHHHhh ...ok....SHINIEST, SILKEST Leavein EVER!!!!! ( Not to replace my Rusk but read on if youd like)

Ok so I tried this once and I was like ...huh?, (I wasnt into it to be honest) not so sure I like the result and I didn't know what happened, considering the recs from this board and the ladies who rec'd it I though to my self....hmmph...what did I miss. This was a few months ago..... a recent thread ( Frizzy Ends) prompted me to try it again.....

Now I'm not sure if that was because I didn't use enough or what but I tried it again this weekend ( Along with Rusk and a heat protectant serum on the ends and I must say!!! I'M REALLY glad I did... because.....

1. My hair was so strong and soft at the same time
( I think that's the mink oil and protein in the leave in)

2. Silky!!!! and really, I dont mean the straightness but the SHINE and strength each strand is so soft and silky I'm in love:grin: ...I have rather thick hair and I guess my hair needs alot to get the right results....I had shine without adding anything, I mean my hair looked shiny straight outta the rollers..... like I get from the salon actually,

I notice when I do my hair ( with Rusk and serum) it would be full and with alot of volume which is great but there is a sheen NOT a SHINE to my hair , and that sheen would seem to fade after a day or two....I would put Mizani Shyne to replenish my hair every other or 2 days......I haven't had to do this ( actually.... :look:, I was being greedy and I shinedw/Shyne after doing my wrap the next night so its extra shiny now) but anyhoo...I havent had to add serum or anything to my hair since I washed and set on Sat.

WHAT I Did Differently the second time:

1. Mixed Lacio with Rusk smoother....the 1st time I tried to replace my smoother and I really shouldn't have, Lacio does something different than Rusk, now I can see the differences and the benefits of each one;

ok, Rusk gets me thru the rollersetting process, helps detangle and protects my hair from frizz. Lacio however, adds strength, moisture and shine...i still feel the moisture( and see the shine 3 days later and counting), my hair feels conditioned After the roller set..... I wouldnt trade one for the other now, but.....Lacio brings something new to the table ( for me )

Thank you Lacio Ladies ( I know CaramelHonee is one of them, Sengchick I think... and sooooo sorry I cant remember everyone, I could start guessing but I don't think I should :ohwell: ) THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANK YOU....... xoxoxoxo Thanks for listening to me ramble and share ;)

ps. as you can see I've added Lacio to my staple ( Rusk Smooth in an applicator bottle, a quarter size of Lacio and some IC Fantasia Serum/Heat Protector) and I'm GOOD TO GO!!!

PSS!!!!! IF YOU USE IT......LET ME know WHAT IT Does FOR YOU :D

CONGRATS!! I love it as well!! I use it sparingly until my next order can be filled. Sickbay was out of stock on it!
I have all three of the products you mentioned will try your routine the next time! :)

CCD, your hair surely shows that it's silky and shiny. You probably don't even need the Lacio to give you the silky shine. Your hair has been that way without those products! :)

sylver2 said:
Hi, so are you saying that you used Rusk and Lacio together?

Yup.... why you say?

Why not :) .....I had it and I was going to let it sit there so I thought...let me see if I mixed it in with Rusk.... and that worked for me....the shine and condition are incredible.. I hadnt had that kind of shine from Rusk and serum
( they actually helped my comb thru) with minimal hair in the comb....

I wouldn't even have know what my hair COULD look like if I didn't do this...if you can get your hands on a sample you'll see

Poohbear said:
CCD, your hair surely shows that it's silky and shiny. You probably don't even need the Lacio to give you the silky shine. Your hair has been that way without those products! :)

Ahhh thank you :kiss: that was really sweet!

ccd said:
Yup.... why you say?

Why not :) .....I had it and I was going to let it sit there so I thought...let me see if I mixed it in with Rusk.... and that worked for me....the shine and condition are incredible.. I hadnt had that kind of shine from Rusk and serum
( they actually helped my comb thru) with minimal hair in the comb....

I wouldn't even have know what my hair COULD look like if I didn't do this...if you can get your hands on a sample you'll see

lol..i didn't want to know why, i just wanted to make sure you did that for when I try it.;)
thats the only thing i'm missing, is shine.

This is my favorite leave in I stocked piled before Sickbay raised the price.
Glad it worked for ya.

ccd said:
Ahhh thank you :kiss: that was really sweet!

Girl!! I just looked at your album for the first time and your hair is lovely with or without Rusk and lacio lacio!

CCD, Man I don't know how I slept on this product. Now I am mad that they (sickbay.biz) raised the price on it. It's now the same price as Salerm and that doesn't make much sense to me. Greedy bastids...But knowning me I will cave in. Especially since I have the tiny 4 ounce bottle *sniff*.

chicamorena said:
Are you guys using the Rusk Sensories Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-in Texturizing Conditioner?

YUP!!
Now I'm going to try it like ccd did using both. Just by looking at her hair pics..She sold me immediately..lol.

sylver2 said:
lol..i didn't want to know why, i just wanted to make sure you did that for when I try it.;)
thats the only thing i'm missing, is shine.

:lol: ...cool,; I gave the why just 'cause, I'm sure someone might have been thinkin that..........I'm not tryin to start a PJ rush, ya know :)

Be sure to let me know what you think

mrslee said:
Girl!! I just looked at your album for the first time and your hair is lovely with or without Rusk and lacio lacio!

thanks so much :kiss:

I will add pics of the Lacio/Rusk mix next time I set my hair...thank again

sylver2 said:
YUP!!
Now I'm going to try it like ccd did using both. Just by looking at her hair pics..She sold me immediately..lol.

Anddddddddddd Sylver is off! *Pocketbook has been grabbed...*

LOL...she got me thinking about mixing it with some NTM...

CCD, girllll i LOVE me some lacio lacio :love: I have 3 bottles, one at my SO's, and 2 at my house :rofl: I aint even playing. That stuff is priceless. I use it in collusion with my arosci leave-in and viola, lite, airy, shiny, silky and straight hair which lasts thru to my next wash :) This stuff is definately a keeper!

@ CARAMEL.... :lol: You know that's right! this stuff is just silk, really nice! thanks again for sharing it and I'm so glad I gave it another try....

I think that's important to note, the 1st time I tried it , I didn't get that result but now!!! Hmmmph , I wanna wash my hair more often now! :grin:

@Sylver....you should try a hispanic area also...Dominican BBS, or sickbay if all else fails...( you'll have to wait though :ohwell: ) I wish you live in NYC :) BTW Sickbay, last time I checked ( 2 daysago) has it in stock...
Run, sylver, run.... I wantya to get it too;)

@MONA....I think NTM would be excellent with this

@ Jasmin........I don't know how much it use to be but the place I got it had it for 8.99....I thought what the heck 'cause, thru sickbay I'd be paying for shipping so it evens out I think

@ Dolapo..,..maybe try mixing another leavin with Lacio and see if it works

Let me know your results

Back