Lacio Lacio Vs. Salerm Vs NTM Leave INs

FtrDrO

I was thinking of ordering lacio lacio or salerm but I wanted to know which of the two do you guys prefer? Also, if you have both and use them for different reasons, could you let me know how you use them? And finally, for those of you who have used NTM silk touch leave in, which I currently have, how do lacio lacio and salerm compare? Thanks!! :grin:

I like Lacio Lacio its really good laying out my 12wk post Ng and the shine...but other than that its okay...Salerm B5 21 is my sweetheart its thick so I don't have to use that much plus I love using in the winter time where my hair needs that extra moisture...My hair likes thick and creamy leave ins:lick:. I never tried NTM Leave in but that will be on my list 08'.

for me salerm 21 B5>>>lacio lacio>>>>>>>>>>>ntm leave in(sucks)

I just started using the salerm 21 last month. Before then I only used lacio lacio. I love both of these, but the salerm 21 is a little more moisturizing and thicker which works better for me when rollersetting, because I sometimes have to rewet sections. Both give similar results. I like the way salerm 21 coats and stays on my hair better. Both are detangling.

As a relaxed head NTM never gave me moisture past a few hours. I would have to keep reapplying which led to buildup. I can use the others only when I rollerset and be good. I have used lacio lacio between washes and it softened and moisturized my hair, HTH

I actually mix lacio lacio and NTM together -- gives great shine and scent.Keeps my ends blunt longer and more moisturized ( I seal with an oil mix ) I've never tried the Salerm.

About a month ago my stylist used Salerm 21 in my hair for a roller set and I had THE MOST amazing shine and body ever. So I went out and purchased it, and my hair is always very shiny and bouncy after using it. It makes my roller sets a lot easier, great detangler, and has those amazing silk amino acids in it... :lick:

My favs are Lacio Lacio & Salerm 21. I tried to love NTM, but it just didn't work the same after the first bottle.

OT: Foxie I love your bun!

I bought salerm and lacio lacio together to see which one works best. And although they both work well, salerm is def. the best and I prob. won't buy lacio lacio again.

NTM is a great, light daily moisturizer that smells wonderful. It's prob. as light as you can go. I love to use it when my hair is down, it moisturizes but still leaves lots of body and makes my hair soft.

I use it on my edges too for a ponytail. As for the ladies who complained of buildup, I haven't experienced this since I clarify about once a month.

Those three moisturizers, and oil, are really the only topical leave-in products I put on my hair.

I used to be a die hard salerm fan for rollersets, but now I like lacio. I used it after my relaxer and my hair was so soft. I have to see how well it does at 8 weeks post, then I can give a better review.

I bought salerm and lacio lacio together to see which one works best. And although they both work well, salerm is def. the best and I prob. won't buy lacio lacio again.

NTM is a great, light daily moisturizer that smells wonderful. It's prob. as light as you can go. I love to use it when my hair is down, it moisturizes but still leaves lots of body and makes my hair soft.

I use it on my edges too for a ponytail. As for the ladies who complained of buildup, I haven't experienced this since I clarify about once a month.

Those three moisturizers, and oil, are really the only topical leave-in products I put on my hair.

If anyone's interested let me clarify(NTM works well for a lot of ladies):

When I speak of buildup, I am saying that to get any moisture out of NTM that I had to use so much that it built up, weighed my hair down, and made it dirty-had to be washed out. I would wear rollersets that were light and bouncy, so it didn't work for me. The moisture only lasted a few hours tops, then my hair would be crispy-dry. I was clarifying about once a month as well when I did use it with the Keracare first lather poo.

So according to you all, it seems that either way, Lacio Lacio or Salerm is better than NTM which makes me even more anxious to get these products:grin:....now to figure out which one I should order:spinning:. Or maybe I should buy both and decide which one works better for my hair? :rolleyes:

Got to love the Salerm 21! It is thick and creamy and leaves my hair so soft and shiny and smooth. Love it!!! Lacio is alright but I prefer Salerm. NTM Silk Touch is collecting dust on the shelf. IMO, no comparison.

Ok I think I'm going to order Salerm since it seems that most of you are recommending that one. Thanks guys!!

One more question: what is the best website to order it from?

Which one has the least protein bet. lacio lacio & salerm? I just tried lacio lacio again today and it made my hair feel really soft, but my hair doesn't do well with a lot of protein. I don't want to end up with breakage in exchange for softness.:nono:

Which one has the least protein bet. lacio lacio & salerm? I just tried lacio lacio again today and it made my hair feel really soft, but my hair doesn't do well with a lot of protein. I don't want to end up with breakage in exchange for softness.:nono:

I am not sure of the answer, but my hair doesn't like a lot of protein and I can use both with no issues. I only use them when rollersetting on wet hair and it is enough to get me through the week until my next wash. HTH.

While we are on this subject, I need some help. What is supposed to be the difference between Salerm 21 and Salerm 21 with B5? If you have used both, is there a difference?

About a month ago my stylist used Salerm 21 in my hair for a roller set and I had THE MOST amazing shine and body ever. So I went out and purchased it, and my hair is always very shiny and bouncy after using it. It makes my roller sets a lot easier, great detangler, and has those amazing silk amino acids in it... :lick:

So you use Salerm in place of setting lotion? I thought it was just used as a DC?

Now I'm confused. Do any of the Dominican DC's have enough protein to break your hair?

YoungWavey;3450789[B said:
]I like Lacio Lacio its really good laying out my 12wk post Ng and the shine...but other than that its okay...Salerm B5 21 is my sweetheart its thick so I don't have to use that much plus I love using in the winter time where my hair needs that extra moisture...My hair likes thick and creamy leave ins[/b]. :lick:I never tried NTM Leave in but that will be on my list 08'.

Yeah what she said minus the NTM.

Now I'm confused. Do any of the Dominican DC's have enough protein to break your hair?

Maybe with continuous use...All I know is the minute I get a good streak going w/o too much breakage, the minute I try to add something with protein my hair starts breaking again! I'd pretty much given up on lacio lacio...I've been using it on my 1yo hair and it keeps her hair moisturized till next wash, but my hair is a different story.

Back