LACIO LACIO users.. get in HERE (please!)

Dee-Licious

:grin:

I've been hearing (reading) the raves about Lacio Lacio and rollersets, and I'm finally ready to use it.

NOW SPILL IT!!

Exactly when are you applying it? On dripping wet hair straight out of the shower? As the last product (what else do you use?) What?? :spinning:

I searched and ya'll never said EXACTLY when you apply the LacioLacio for those banging results!!

So help me out ladies!

TIA

I use mine on hair that is freshly shampooed and conditioned
It's easier for me to wrap or roller set dripping wet hair but I like my hair to get the benefits of the conditioner before it absorbs all the water so I squeeze some of the water out then use the Lacio Lacio and the Chi Silk infusion and spray it down with a spray bottle before I wrap or roll

lol ok....

i towel-blot my wet hair, then apply lacio lacio, then seal with castor oil. then rollerset.

Does the version of lacio lacio without mink oil work as well as the previous version? I am thinking about buying some, but I don't want to if the new version isn't good.

I used this today for the first time. I'm currently under the dryer so I'll update you guys when I'm done.
It made my hair feel a little sticky after applying so I'm really anxious to see the results.

Thanks everyone!! and KEEP EM COMING!! Anky.. yours made me :lachen:for some reason

I used this today for the first time. I'm currently under the dryer so I'll update you guys when I'm done.
It made my hair feel a little sticky after applying so I'm really anxious to see the results.

how much did you use? and in what order? Like on sopping wet hair, before setting lotiong, etc?? DETAILS LADY :grin:

Does the version of lacio lacio without mink oil work as well as the previous version? I am thinking about buying some, but I don't want to if the new version isn't good.

I have the new version and my hair is soft and it smells nice I am happy with it but I didn't use the old one though so..... but I like the new one

See now you all have me going online to purchase another product! I have been reading too many good things about lacio lacio, I have to try it.

I towel blot my hair after I've washed and conditioned it, apply about 2 quarter sized amounts of Lacio Lacio, followed by a little meadowfoam seed oil, and fantasia ic olive oil serum. After that, I detangle and rollerset my hair. I use Lacio Lacio as a daily moisturizer as well.:yep:

I use it every week and i love me some Lacio Lacio

-after i rinse my conditioner out i gently ring out the excess water with my hands
-apply the Lacio evenly through out my hair
-then start to roller setting my hair and have water bottle to make sure each section is wet
-after hair is dryer under hooded dryer i take rollers out
-then apply a tiny bit of Jojoba oil and style how i wish

I do the following:
  • squeeze out the excess water from my hair (no towel drying)
  • apply Lacio Lacio throughout my hair
  • add ORS Wrap/Set Mousse
  • sometimes I spray my rollerset hair w/ORS Oil Sheen before going under the dryer
  • rewet each section of hair being rolled with water

Thanks everyone!! and KEEP EM COMING!! Anky.. yours made me :lachen:for some reason

how much did you use? and in what order? Like on sopping wet hair, before setting lotiong, etc?? DETAILS LADY :grin:

Ok so I didn't like the results at all. It left my hair really greasy and heavy. I didn't use much so I'm really surprised at this. My hair did get straight and silky but not as silky, light and bouncy like when I use the h-two and serum. It feels a little course. I'll try it again next week but this time I'm going to dilute it with water in a spray bottle.

I used about two quarter size on sopping wet hair, then used serum over that. I sat under the dryer for 2 hrs.
Here are the results after running a comb through the curls.

CIMG87371.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

daaaaaaamn I love your hair. Sad it didin't work for you. I'll be trying it tonight or tomorrow; hopefully, it'll work for me.

Do you think it might have been the serum with the Lacio?? I truly dunno...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

daaaaaaamn I love your hair. Sad it didin't work for you. I'll be trying it tonight or tomorrow; hopefully, it'll work for me.

Do you think it might have been the serum with the Lacio?? I truly dunno...

Thanks :yep:...I do think that the serum with the lacio was overkill. I believe if I'd have eliminated the serum it would have been fine.
I just unwrapped my hair and it's bone straight, and very shiny. However it's not as soft as I'm used to it being and I really don't like the heaviness.
I really do believe that if I dilute it I would get greater results so I'm not giving up on it.
It did give me more body too . I'll update you on the results when I try it again. I have to do a rollerset for a wedding Saturday so I'll try the diluted version.

Thanks :yep:...I do think that the serum with the lacio was overkill. I believe if I'd have eliminated the serum it would have been fine.
I just unwrapped my hair and it's bone straight, and very shiny. However it's not as soft as I'm used to it being and I really don't like the heaviness.
I really do believe that if I dilute it I would get greater results so I'm not giving up on it.
It did give me more body too . I'll update you on the results when I try it again. I have to do a rollerset for a wedding Saturday so I'll try the diluted version.

Ur hair is beautiful SweetCashew.. :yep:

I think it was the serum with the Lacio that did it ..next time try just the Lacio the same amount as before but leave the serum out and see how it works

Ok, heres a pic of the front after I wrapped it for about an hr. I'm getting used to the weight and I think this is going to be a great product for the winter.

CIMG87441.jpg

I actually put the LACIO LACIO, olive oil and water in a spray bottle.. I spray this in my hair. The results are shiny, bouncy hair..

Not sopping wet. I never apply anything to sopping wet hair unless I'm doing a wash n go. I was a swimmer in highschool, and read that you should saturate your hair with reg water before getting in the pool, b/c if it's already saturated it can't soak up much chlorine. It's already soaked in as much as it can. I apply that rule to all my leave ins. So I wrap my hair in my microfiber towel until it's about 80% dry and then add my leave ins and seal. Now for wash n go I do on wrung out hair b/c the only time you have complete control of frizz is when your hair is soaking wet.

Not sopping wet. I never apply anything to sopping wet hair unless I'm doing a wash n go. I was a swimmer in highschool, and read that you should saturate your hair with reg water before getting in the pool, b/c if it's already saturated it can't soak up much chlorine. It's already soaked in as much as it can. I apply that rule to all my leave ins. So I wrap my hair in my microfiber towel until it's about 80% dry and then add my leave ins and seal. Now for wash n go I do on wrung out hair b/c the only time you have complete control of frizz is when your hair is soaking wet.

That's the exact reason why I rollerset sopping wet. For me, water is the best moisturizer so I want to keep that moisture in. Applying the serum over that seals in all that water.

Hmm, both you and Cashew raise valid points. I'm not sure which way to lean now. I usually squeeze my hair out and place a towel on my shoulders and let it finsh dripping a bit.

Anyhoo, I tried LL for the very first time last night and I absolutely love it. I like the consistency and love the smell. After washing and conditioning,(with Praital silk worm poo and rinse) I squeezed the water out and applied this throughout. I let it drip/airdry about 60% dry, then braided my hair with a dab of hydra tlc and endall on my fingertips for the last couple of inches. It's two thumbs up and a keeper for me.

Next question would be how to get my hands on the one with mink oil. Supposedly it's still in there, just not on the label anymore.

Sweetcashew--hair idol! That is some majorly gorgeous stuff!

I use lacio post-wash/poo, after towel-drying a bit. I apply conditioners and any other leave-ins, then use the Lacio (I think one of the bottles of my dom products says put it on last, I think cause the silicones coat the hair and don't let much in), then I apply my setting lotion over that. I set my hair wet, but not sopping.

Last edited:
Sweetcashew--hair idol! That is some majorly gorgeous stuff!

I use lacio post-wash/poo, after towel-drying a bit. I apply conditioners and any other leave-ins, then use the Lacio (I think one of the bottles of my dom products says put it on last, I think cause the silicones coat the hair and don't let much in), then I apply my setting lotion over that. I set my hair wet, but not sopping.

ooooh... so setting lotion on top of lacio... I was wondering that

Back