Lacio Lacio & Silicon Mix in Houston?

marie

Where can I purchase Lacio Lacio & Silicon Mix in Houston?!! I've heard so many rave reviews about these products that I would love to try them. Thanks!!!

I have looked ALL over houston....I have only been able to get it online via ebay..usually arrives within 3-5 days after purchase...dont sleep on Silicon Mix its the truth

If you're going to purchase online, make sure to do a price comparison before finalizing your purchase. For my Dominican products, I've found great prices and excellent customer service on www.beautyofnewyork.com but there are several other sites that sell the products you're looking for as well.

I havn't been able to find those two products anywhere here in Houston. I buy all of my Dominican hair products from www.roundbrush.com, which is also ran by a member of the board here. Shipping is always quick, and the prices seem to be competitive.

I haven't been able to find any products in Houston...I order my stuff from either bluebeez.com or sickbay.biz

I know this thread is old but thought i'd see if anyone has had any luck finding these recently. I just bought 5 different dom products from bluebeez on ebay and THE SHIPPING WAS ONLY $5.95!!! :grin::grin::grin: After you pay shipping for one product the rest are free. Good deal but nothing beats not waiting for things to be shipped :ohwell:

By the time you drive all around Houston and the surrounding areas you might as well shop online. especially with 5.95 shipping!

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered on bluebeez when I needed some Dominican products. They have Lacio Lacio at Anai's on Richmond. It was $14.99.

Back