Lacio Lacio Lovers: How does the Brazilian Keratin Formula compare to the regular one

Re: Lacio Lacio Lovers: How does the Brazilian Keratin Formula compare to the regular

Looks like you need to be the guinea pig, girl! LOL

I agree! I was just on round brush hair earlier trying to figure out how I would explain to the bf why i spent so much money on "more hair stuff". And I'm dying for some lacio lacio leave in. Go on and try it out. I'm curious now

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Re: Lacio Lacio Lovers: How does the Brazilian Keratin Formula compare to the regular

I agree! I was just on round brush hair earlier trying to figure out how I would explain to the bf why i spent so much money on "more hair stuff". And I'm dying for some lacio lacio leave in. Go on and try it out. I'm curious now

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ya'll are too much. :lol: I've cut back on HAIR spending a long time ago. But when I do buy, I try for it to be on staples and large quantities. So I was hoping for some reviews. Decisions, decisions....

Any updates on this product?

Back