Lacio Lacio in a small glass bottle?

almondjoi85

I bought this from my BSS today because I recognized the name from this board. :grin: Anyway, its in what looks like a bottle that normal insulin is in (i'm a nursing student i compare everything to hospital stuff) but anyway its 20cc and it says concentrado proteinas de seda. The box I pulled it out of said leave in.

What do I do with this now that I finally got it open

ref=dp_image_0
images/B000U0EAEM/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc[/IMG]ed?

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I dont think its a sample, I think it might be a concentrated verison

No its just a miniuture size. Only cost about $1.29 . Im almost positive its not concentrated. Like when you buy a packet of a conditioner, its a one application size. Same thing, except it in those cute little glass bottles.

Last edited:
They are trippin' with that price. I just got an order from Amazon and the shipping charges they have ain't no joke either.

I would just go to sickbay.biz, roundbrush or one of the other online stores and get a 8(?) oz. bottle and not mess with that if it's just the regular Lacio Lacio in those little bottles.

ETA--OOPS my bad. I forgot you already have the product from the BSS. I'm still raw about the S & H from Amazon. :ohwell:

Last edited:
Okay. Thanks I posted the pic and found it online. @ amazon

Oh Damn :look: I stand corrected :look: (picks face up off the floor):lachen::lachen:

Looks like it is concentrated, i guess it may be different. I always see these for like a $1.29 , and assumed it was just a single application. HAH! Imma try this tommorrow :grin::grin::grin:

How much did u pay for yours?

I bought this from my BSS today because I recognized the name from this board. :grin: Anyway, its in what looks like a bottle that normal insulin is in (i'm a nursing student i compare everything to hospital stuff) but anyway its 20cc and it says concentrado proteinas de seda. The box I pulled it out of said leave in.

What do I do with this now that I finally got it open

ref=dp_image_0
images/B000U0EAEM/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc[/IMG]ed?
I was about to get scared....you know some of those Asian stores think they're chemists....I was thinkin they took an old bottle and mixed some things together and made a "Creation"

They are trippin' with that price. I just got an order from Amazon and the shipping charges they have ain't no joke either.

I would just go to sickbay.biz, roundbrush or one of the other online stores and get a 8(?) oz. bottle and not mess with that if it's just the regular Lacio Lacio in those little bottles.

Maybe because its concentrated like she said. YOu can buy them individually.

I forgot she was just seeing if the item was legit and she already has the product in hand. Silly me.:spinning:

ETA--almondjoi85 Just add it to your wet hair after you have washed and conditioned, style however you want.

*I have also used it on my dry relaxed hair before I wrap and tie up for the night.

Last edited:
Wait a minute! It is the same thing! They have the same description.

OH Hell I will doubla Checka Tommorrowa :lachen: But im sure again that it is just an single application. :drunk:

Yeah what's up with that??? The small bottle, the regular bottle, and the fat round bottle all have the same description? But all different prices?

I paid $1 at my BSS

i used it last night for the first time. i applied it to my hair after i deep conditioned and then put it in a spray bottle with a little infusium 23 and water. while my hair doesnt look so good (bad roller set attempt:lachen:) my hair is soooo soft.

Back