Lacefront

cherishlove

So I bought this lacefront and I want to wear it next week but I also want to take care of my hair. My SO does not mind weaves but does not like wigs. Any one have any ideas?

Attachments

• image-2731326584.jpg
    image-2731326584.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 113
Wash and condition your hair then braid, conrow or twist up you hair, put on a wig cap and your good to go. Nice wig. Oh and some people also get their wigs sewn on not sure if you want to do that but an option if SO does not like wigs.

I think the wig is really nice. Makes me want to go put my hot rollers in and try to mimic the style. Sorry I wasn't more help.

cinnespice said:
Wash and condition your hair then braid, conrow or twist up you hair, put on a wig cap and your good to go. Nice wig. Oh and some people also get their wigs sewn on not sure if you want to do that but an option if SO does not like wigs.

If I see it on how would I take care of my hair? Maybe sew the front and tape the back?

KammyGirl said:
I think the wig is really nice. Makes me want to go put my hot rollers in and try to mimic the style. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Thank you. I like it I just have that dillema.

How can I make it semi permanent?
Well not sure if you know how to braid and sew the wig down that will be the only way. If you can you sew it down and undo it after a couple of days and you can always sew it back down again after wash day. My co-worker used to do that but she knew how to sew her own wigs down. Or you can pay a hair dresser but it might be pricey.

I'm thinking loosely see the front and pin the back maybe take it down every week.

It's crazy because I never could tell any of my irl friends this because they would think I'm crazy :-)

SO doesn't like wigs so don't wear it...mail it to me instead :look: :lol:

I agree with the previous poster, wash condition and cornrow. I also like to spritz my cornrows with Darcy's or Oyin each morning. Maybe he won't mind this wig as much because it's cute & natural looking.

You can sew clip in/combs and clip it in that way as opposed to sewing so you'll be able to moisturize your hair more.

Well my problem with wigs is I take it off as soon as I come in the house and if it's a long ride I may take it off in the car I know working on it.

Hello Op.....Uhh you could wear it to work after you get in your car and take it off before you get home. That might sound a little crazy. I am only sayin g this because you are trying not to offend your mate.

Back