Lacefront Pics....

jaded_faerie

Hey ladies!
Took a rack of pictures of the lacefront that i bought from D. Shy! I twerked it here and there, the color of the hair was too light for my complexion so i dyed it, cut it and added my own little touch...tell me what yah think, suggestions, comments, anything ! :) pictures are in my album.

TIA

Ok I just learned what a lacefront was last week on another board and you definitely made it look better than what Ive been seeing. The place where you bought it from is it online or do they chain stores??? And was it expensive??

This ***** then stole Tyra's lacefront!

Getting on the phone to call her " Hello Tyra I know who stole your LF girl!!!"

"I got her girl she is the LHCF" she hangs up the phone!!!

It really looks good, natural! I love it I want one now! I should have got it from D.Shy

slaps herself

sweetpeadst said:

It really looks good, natural! I love it I want one now! I should have got it from D.Shy

slaps herself
*Dead* from laughing at this post.

jaded_faerie, that wig is tooooo cute on you.

sweetpeadst said:

slaps herself

haha ....thanks girl :)

senimoni: some of the dye got on the lace, so i havent worn it out of the house yet cuz i can clearly see the lace...so today im going to go out and get some color removal...and hopefully it will do the trick...or else im not wearing it out :(

That's one of the better lacefronts I've seen.

Most of them I have seen don't look so great ... whether they're on stars or everday people.

Back