Lace Front wig pictures....

hey shannon...its a hand tied wig on a lace base....and there is some lace left out in the front and sometimes all around the perimeter of the wig...so it appears more natural...all you do is cut it to your liking...put the puddy on and let it dry and voila your good to go....

lol thank you Pookey...

thanks cbj...I think its Asian hair because the strands are very thick...its a nice texture...but its not what im used too...im used to that softness from the Indian remi...

weaveitup...i got it from a friend so im not sure how much it is....i have some of the best friends ever...heh

Yeah please get in contact with Ms Tina Knowles pronto to tell her how to correctly do this :lol: The wig looks awesome on you :) It looks very natural.

It is such a toss up when it comes to hair. Indian Remi is so soft but then the texture range you can get with lesser quality hair is so big.

Can we borrow it for a little while, I get first dibs, looks cute....once I'm done I'll pass it on to the next person...

cutebajangirl said:
It looks great! I love the texture and you look like Bey in pic 5.

Oh no no no, you look like my bf's mother in those pics with that hair! Do you knonw Sheila? :sekret: For real tho, that wig is gorgeous. You betta work, girl!

oglorious1 said:
Can we borrow it for a little while, I get first dibs, looks cute....once I'm done I'll pass it on to the next person...
I got next :lachen:

It looks real good on you DShy. I wouldn't have known any different either if you hadn't said something.

lol thanks ladies

Chinagem no i dont know shelia loool

CBJ yea i know what you mean...im spoiled with Indian hair...this asian hair is so different to me...

lol take turns with the wig...lool

It looks so natural, DShy. If you hadn't said anything, I would have thought it was your own hair. And congratulations on quitting smoking!!!! It's a positive step towards better health.

Thank you Nyambura I wanted to start the year on a good note...

ms portugal...my friend gave it to me so i have to ask her where she got it from i said that in a previous reply...its not a secret I just dont know where she got it from

Are there any step-by-step instructions/pictures posted online anywhere on how to do this?Your hair looks fabulous by the way!:)

Wow! It really looks great. Can you explain how it works? From your comments on your photos, I see that there is glue involved. Does that cause problems for your own hair? Do you just wear your hair in cornrows underneath? Do you just wear it in the day, and take it off at night, or are you supposed to keep it on for a while?

Sorry so many questions, but I know nothing about how to use these things. I'm thinking it may be a nice option for me for that "in between" length after I get around to cutting my relaxed ends.

msportugal said:
my bad thats what i get for skimming the posts
its all good mama...

JD you put the glue on your forehead its a layering effect...make a thin layer let it dry clear...try to put it as close to your hair line as you can get without it touching your hair...than add another layer of glue to the layer that dried...and than do it again....and on the fourth layer dont let it dry completely...than add the wig on.....hold it down until its dry...you could wear it in the water....to bed...anywhere you want for as long as you want..and they have the bond remover all you do is spray it on and it turns to a gel and just peel it off...no irritation or anything

Bump

Will keep bumpity bump bumping ang nag nag nagging until I found out where and how much!!! Answers please!

TIA

Answers recieved...!!!

it was 600 off of ebay....by a wig maker named MJM (Michael John Marc) he sells them on ebay and custom makes them as well.....

the wig was originally long with straight hair but it was cut and styled...

Back