Lace Front Wearers... JackSun units....

I haven't purchased one from him personally...I would suggest skimming thru some threads at forum.blackhairmedia.com in the lacefront section. There are several women who have purchased from him and other vendors. HTH

Last edited:
Well I've purchased from him and he was very responsive in the emails. He provided pictures of the unit before he shipped and I didn't like it at all so I told him no, make me another. I decided to make the other much more simple as far as color and he came through. The unit was nice, definately not the best I've bought. I had a curly unit and it was a bit thick but I could work with it. I know you didn't ask for this info, but my best unit was bought from Rotesha at allaboutmyhair.com....loooooooooved that unit!

angellazette said:
Well I've purchased from him and he was very responsive in the emails. He provided pictures of the unit before he shipped and I didn't like it at all so I told him no, make me another. I decided to make the other much more simple as far as color and he came through. The unit was nice, definately not the best I've bought. I had a curly unit and it was a bit thick but I could work with it. I know you didn't ask for this info, but my best unit was bought from Rotesha at allaboutmyhair.com....loooooooooved that unit!

Sorry for butting in on the topic, but what adhesive do you use?

Back