LABETT get in here....

MrsQueeny

First off let me say that I am a recovering PJ. However, one of my favorite cheapo conditioners is being discontinued. After a long exhaustive search, I realized that it is long gone from Alb. Fast forward and I receive a pm from LABETT who found several bottles in her area and she offered to send some to me. So today, I come home from class, stressed to the max and there is a box in front. I knew it was from her and rushed to open it because I wanted to use it and rebraid my hair tomorrow.

This wonderful, sweet, generous and kind person sent me not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 bottles of DDTA conditioner along with a pack of plastic caps. I know that she did not do this for attention or anything because she privately pm'd me but I wanted to openly say THANK YOU!!! (Where is the kissing smiley when you need it?) You really don't know how much you have made my day. GOD bless you and thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh and did I say THANK YOU!!!!! Q

Last edited:
Queeny I glad I could help you out I seem to find great deals on hair product all the time and this is not helping my PJism.
The plastic cap were only 50 cents and I bought 10 pks.
Your SC connection will always be here for ya.

Labett is great. I sent her some pm a while back regarding braids and she was always ready to help along with DSD and Adrienne. :kiss:

Thanks Ladies I am glad to help anyone and my hair buddies have also sent me those hard to find products.

Back