Aussie moist

I haven't even tried the conditioner. I meant to pick up a bottle of it, but instead had the shampoo. . .but GET THIS. I was in the shower and thought I was co-washing my hair. I was in there all excited about how the tangles were melting like butter and how soft my hair was and how this co-wash was different because it felt more cleansing than usual. LOL

I didn't realize it was the shampoo until I got out and went to add a little to my hair to leave it and saw the bubbles. I was like what!!! so i can imagine that the conditioner must be heavenly.
this is so true. the shampoo is amazing as well. i consider both of them staple products:yep:

Oh geez. I guess im the only one that hates this conditioner with a passion. Im currently mixing it with everything possible to get rid of it.
I do clarify and I dont have porosity issues so that cant be the issue. This conditioner just dries my hair out something fierce.
Do you ladies have any other recommendations?
Ive tried, 3 minute miracle, all the herbal essences, joico, and aubrey organics.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP A SISTA OUT!

Oh geez. I guess im the only one that hates this conditioner with a passion. Im currently mixing it with everything possible to get rid of it.
I do clarify and I dont have porosity issues so that cant be the issue. This conditioner just dries my hair out something fierce.
Ive tried, 3 minute miracle, all the herbal essences, joico, and aubrey organics.

Did you add olive oil to it?

I tried the poo and con last night. Didn't even DC. My hair has body, straightened smoother, smells good, and feels great. I'm surprised, I thought this would be crap lol

Also my NG was poppin!

I'm transitioning and I love it! I add wheat germ oil to it and use it as a DC. It works wonders with tangles and leaves my hair soft for days. I alternate using that and silicon mix as my DC for protein.

Aussie Moist is okay, but Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is the ish!! I mix all of my conditioners with Olive Oil EXCEPT 3 Minute Miracle!!

Ok whats up with cones!!!????

I'm at a lost if you clarify at least monthly, why can't you use a little cone
I luv luv this condish, especially the 3 min dc my hair @ 10 wks post feels like butta i would recommend this also a staple of my and my DD

I love Aussie Moist. I've used it several times as the leave in for the "curly primer" method by Teri and it worked well.
I also used it as a detangler and it worked well, although it irritated my eyes a bit.
This is definitely a conditioner that I will keep in rotation.

I feel like a lot of conditioners leave my hair dry as well if I don't add oils to them. Have you tried adding wheat germ or some other ceramide oil to it? I also add extra jojoba oil.

okay i've received the bottles. I'm looking at the ingredient list and see that the ingredients have been changed...??? The bottles come from the UK. Did they change the formula..because i was looking on the page and the bottles are simple white...not purple..???

Back