LA PLANCHA....."the Iron" for those who Flat Iron...

ccd

Here's a great Leave In I tried recently! Just wanted to pass it on...Share the wealth

Smells and Feels great, Hair feels really moisturized and smooth....

http://dominicanhaircare.com/blog/?p=133

I have been rotating between rollersets and flatironing roots but last week I simply skipped the rollers and airdried then flat ironed....This felt really good on my airdried hair. and my hair stayed straight even after experiencing some extreme elements...

Rain, wet snow.....shower steam....and uhhhh yeah stuff:look: HTH

Anyone else try it...chime in please:grin:

I've seen this at the BSS but haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the review. I'll pick some up next time I go shopping.

I will post a pic in a little bit....what I can say so far besides what I said already:grin:...It really seems to straighten my roots quickly...I'm about 4-5 weeks post but any bumps and lumps from the rollers and from the air drying hair its like quickly gets it done and I feel the moisture after, hair was shiny, strong, not flimsy or limp..I'll be back soon

seems interesting....I just ordered MJ BOGO last week...So I'll look into this next month...any other reviews on it?pics?

seems interesting....I just ordered MJ BOGO last week...So I'll look into this next month...any other reviews on it?pics?

What's that?.....

Here are 2 pics.... before and after LaPlanc

the 3rd is my hair airdried, but if I flat iron I try to smooth it out more with my fingers

I posted 2 of my crown cause I get more newgrowth it seems...

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 119
  • After la Plancha.jpg
    After la Plancha.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF1867 (2).jpg
    DSCF1867 (2).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Planca2.jpg
    Planca2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Plancha (2).jpg
    Plancha (2).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Hey Dauntless, What did you mention prior "MJ" Buy one get one... just curious:look:

I guess not too many people have tried this yet, but I'm happy and I see they have a deep conditioner that you can use 3 different ways....I want to see and try this in the future

Hey Dauntless, What did you mention prior "MJ" Buy one get one... just curious:look:

I guess not too many people have tried this yet, but I'm happy and I see they have a deep conditioner that you can use 3 different ways....I want to see and try this in the future

That is very interesting! It shows that most conditioners can serve all of these purposes!

oh I might I just ordered a bunch of products from MissJessies.com BOGO so I'm waiting to do a product splurge again...But this product seems really great.. It doesn't it weigh your hair down does it? Cuz I need my SWANG!!! ;)

oh I might I just ordered a bunch of products from MissJessies.com BOGO so I'm waiting to do a product splurge again...But this product seems really great.. It doesn't it weigh your hair down does it? Cuz I need my SWANG!!! ;)

No as a matter of fact for me it maintains the volume in my hair...... some products make it super flat and sticky but this left my hair with a nice volume at the roots....I like it in between not to thick not too thin....however, my hair is a bit thick and the creme is thick too so you maynot need the same amount.....

Also, for me, I rollerset ( I put in the leave in here too)......yesterday then blew out the roots....I found that when I took rollers out, sectioned out hair then applied creme to roots, I didn't have to place the dryer on my hair too long, so be cautious....I think this stuff speeds up the product performance...... if that makes sense.

Final Results.................

Attachments

• photo-5 (2).jpg
    photo-5 (2).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 36
  • photo-4 (2).jpg
    photo-4 (2).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 41
  • photo-6 (2).jpg
    photo-6 (2).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 51
hey i just purchased all three, now you used yours b4 u flat ironed?

I put the leave in to rollerset and then put it on my roots during the flat iron process......Let us know how it turns out for you....I would love to use the other prods one day:yep::yep::yep:

Last edited:
Lord knows I don't need to add any more products to my list... I'll save this for when I have some hair to flat iron. :lol: thanks.

My mom received a bunch of these as a present from cousins in the Dom Republic and she gave me one. I tried it and honestly I wasn't very impressed. I like La Bomba, Silicon Mix and Diez en Uno but La Plancha didn't have that "wow" factor for me. I didn't like the color or the ingredients either. It does provide nice slip though.

My mom received a bunch of these as a present from cousins in the Dom Republic and she gave me one. I tried it and honestly I wasn't very impressed. I like La Bomba, Silicon Mix and Diez en Uno but La Plancha didn't have that "wow" factor for me. I didn't like the color or the ingredients either. It does provide nice slip though.

what hair type do you have? just curious b/c I don't want to be disappointed if we have the same lol. I reallllly want to buy this.

Last edited:

So you used the leave in? or the conditioner?

Bolded: the leave in I have is white....what color is your product

I was wondering if anyone else had used the conditioner. I used it using the DC method (wrapping hair in tin foil and using a flat iron to heat it up) and it worked beautifully. I did a roller set and then flat ironed roots and hair looks great! I did not take pictures, but I will definitely take pics next time!!!

This one is a keeper!!

Back