Kraft Mayo with Olive oil..for hair..maybe???

Freespirit02

Okay..something is seriously wrong with me. I walk in a grocery store looking at food I can put in my hair. Bump my stomach..I want to do my hair!lol. So anyways..as I was doing my hair:look: I was watching the Kraft Mayo with Olive oil commerical..and i started thinking..lol. Am I crazy for this?? Please be honest!

LOL! Girl me too, I was all up and down the mayo isle yesterday. I think I opted not tl try it though. I'm gonna go with Blue Plate cuz it had the simplest ingredient list, plus it had no water. Mainly oil, vinegar, and egg yolk.

LOL! Girl me too, I was all up and down the mayo isle yesterday. I think I opted not tl try it though. I'm gonna go with Blue Plate cuz it had the simplest ingredient list, plus it had no water. Mainly oil, vinegar, and egg yolk.

What will the vinegar do to the hair? Isn't the egg white is what is good for the hair?

I use the regular kraft mayo to prepoo for about 20-30 minutes on dry hair with a baggy, for protein when i need it and i have not had a problem using it. But i only use it when needed not all the time. This sounds good.

Back