Komazacare Olive Moisture Mask..Any Reviews?

EnExitStageLeft

I bought a jar last year and casually forgot about it. I wanted to know what you guys thought of it before I tried it. I did a search on it and found a couple reviews of it, but I wanted a couple more opinions before it touched my hair. SO, Whatcha' think? :grin:

@EnExitStageLeft

They had: An Intensive DC'er that was EXCELLENT. Thebomb.com :grin:

She said she had to discontinue it because something about "Supplier" issues.

I also had the Olive one and like @Lita never repurchased once I ran out.

That Intensive DC'er was her Crown Jewel (as far as Deep Conditioner). Unfortunately, it got discontinued.

@EnExitStageLeft

They had: An Intensive DC'er that was EXCELLENT. Thebomb.com :grin:

She said she had to discontinue it because something about "Supplier" issues.

I also had the Olive one and like @Lita never repurchased once I ran out.

That Intensive DC'er was her Crown Jewel (as far as Deep Conditioner). Unfortunately, it got discontinued.

IDareT'sHair I had the intense & that was komaza best Dc..The best..
Olive,can go have a seat..

Happy Hair Growing!

southerncitygirl

I wanted to try that, but someone mentioned a in another thread that its like a cream now. I wonder if its the same formulation?

@IDareT'sHair

I wish I had that one because the Olive Mask clearly gets NO love :( :lol:.

@Lita

Thanks for the suggestions. Ill probably use it as a quickie rinse after shampooing or after rinsing out an reconstructive treatment. I don't detangle until after I steam which is after I shampoo and do my strengthening treatments; so hopefully it'll work out :pray:.

Last edited:
Lita

She should have kept searching until she found someone that could help her get whatever she needed for that Intensive. It was wonderful.:lick:

I like several Komaza products. I had both the Protein and the other Strengthener. I can't recall the name right now?

I think the other one was the Honeycomb Rejuvenator or something like that. And you are right, they definitely deliver.:grin:

I also love that Scalp Butter. It's nice. And some of the Califia Lotions/Cremes are good too.:grin:

EnExitStageLeft

the protein strengthener is a lotion now instead of liquid and it works fine. because of consistency i can use less, so it will last me longer. its now 8oz instead of 4oz as well. it doesn't dry as crunchy but my hair still feels soft yet skrong with HD curl definition:lol:

i also enjoyed:
shea butter lotion
coconut curl lotion

^^^nice consistencies with both and very moisturizing.

@southerncitygirl

I know I have a little either: Protein Strengthener or the Honeycomb Rejuvenator. I had to transfer it out the bottle because it had stopped spritzing. *need to look for that*

I did like them both. I know Pompous Blue had a very serious allergic reaction to the Honeycomb Rejuevenator.

I actually like the olive moisture dc....I steam with it right after I use their protein strengthener ...it absorbs well & is moisturized afterwards

The Olive Oil Moisturizer is a staple of mine. I have used it ever since I went natural almost 5 years ago. It always delivers for me. I dc with in under a hooded hard dryer for 30 min - 1 hour every week with a plastic cap. I will always repurchase this. I have two full jars right now. :yep:

Back